Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2012, 11:41 AM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
You're a random guy on a message board. We just think your line of thinking is silly
Plenty of those around here...Pent up weirdos.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:48 AM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
Lets say a woman has had 25 partners, penetration everytime. Of those 25 men she did 15 more than once. So lets say in all she has had sex 200 times in total and thats being generous. Everytime she had sex the guy stoked her 400 times... more or less. So that means shes been stroked at least 50k times by penises ranging from 5" to mandingo. Every wall inside of her has colapsed and every time you stoke her its the same as the Titanic hitting the ocean floor.

We penetrate and our d***s stay the same size, yall get penetrated and get stretched out like bubble gum. Word.

pretty much.

like someone said tho, for women you're just plowing through it doesnt matter. it definitely matters when it comes to marriage and settling down though. i know girls who had 30 men inside of their bodies by 25. add 5 more years and who knows how many times they'll have been skewered.

double standard or not, like bkmachine said... men can plow 900 women and their wieners stay the same size/shape. there is no deterioration of the male organ on account of copious amounts of sex. women's will go from pristine to hollowed out. men who marry women who've had 10+ partners = thumbs down

go find a newer one with less miles bros.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:49 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Yea because any man or woman that doesn't sleep around or is open to the idea of it is 'a pent up weirdo,' Typical man.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:49 AM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times
My favorites on this thread all state "I'm not Judging you". Of course in the very next sentence they proceed to start making judgment statements. Do I really have to call Ya'll out?

Interesting that the "Average" number of partners amongst all Heterosexual male and Female differ. 4ish for women versus 7ish for men. If you took the "Average" of all Heterosexual males and Females the number would be the same

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/we...lata.html?_r=0

Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
My favorites on this thread all state "I'm not Judging you". Of course in the very next sentence they proceed to start making judgment statements. Do I really have to call Ya'll out?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/12/we...lata.html?_r=0

From what I seen most of the people in this thread are judging somebody based on their choices either way; except for the people who played PC with: "It doesn't matter! We're all human! Just be yourself!" bullsh*t.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
From what I seen most of the people in this thread are judging somebody based on their choices either way; except for the people who played PC with: "It doesn't matter! We're all human! Just be yourself!" bullsh*t.
I'm all for people defending ones point but when a person makes himself out to be a Hypocrite within 2 sentences why should they bother writing anything down?

Old 09-19-2012, 12:00 PM

19,711 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Yea because any man or woman that doesn't sleep around or is open to the idea of it is 'a pent up weirdo,'
Nah, just the ones here who eat, sleep, and breathe C-D.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:03 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post

pretty much.

like someone said tho, for women you're just plowing through it doesnt matter. it definitely matters when it comes to marriage and settling down though. i know girls who had 30 men inside of their bodies by 25. add 5 more years and who knows how many times they'll have been skewered.

double standard or not, like bkmachine said... men can plow 900 women and their wieners stay the same size/shape. there is no deterioration of the male organ on account of copious amounts of sex. women's will go from pristine to hollowed out. men who marry women who've had 10+ partners = thumbs down

go find a newer one with less miles bros.
Where do you guys get this stuff? I mean, seriously. Have you ever actually seen a vagina?

First of all - you guys keep talking about women that have had many partners getting stretched. Not only is this ABSURD - but a woman that has had a lot of partners has probably had LESS sex overall than someone who has been with the same guy for a long time. So - basically - you would want to find a woman that had had very few relationships and a bunch of one night stands - because, by your more sex equals bigger vagina logic - she would be less stretched out than a woman who had been in a monogamous relationship but had been having sex every single day.

Also by your logic - once you find this desirable woman with a small vagina - you should limit your actual sex to maybe a few times a year. If you do it more often than that - she'll wind up with one of those huge, floppy vaginas that we know you guys all hate so much. And also by your logic - you should never have children with a woman because then she'll end up with a huge wind tunnel down there. Because everyone knows that once the baby pops out - the shape down there stays the same. I now use my female nether regions to carry things - my wallet, water bottle, snacks, umbrella. It's so useful.

Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Where do you guys get this stuff? I mean, seriously. Have you ever actually seen a vagina?

First of all - you guys keep talking about women that have had many partners getting stretched. Not only is this ABSURD - but a woman that has had a lot of partners has probably had LESS sex overall than someone who has been with the same guy for a long time. So - basically - you would want to find a woman that had had very few relationships and a bunch of one night stands - because, by your more sex equals bigger vagina logic - she would be less stretched out than a woman who had been in a monogamous relationship but had been having sex every single day.

Also by your logic - once you find this desirable woman with a small vagina - you should limit your actual sex to maybe a few times a year. If you do it more often than that - she'll wind up with one of those huge, floppy vaginas that we know you guys all hate so much. And also by your logic - you should never have children with a woman because then she'll end up with a huge wind tunnel down there. Because everyone knows that once the baby pops out - the shape down there stays the same. I now use my female nether regions to carry things - my wallet, water bottle, snacks, umbrella. It's so useful.
Very talented of you, can you hold my cell phone for me?

Oh god, I hope these guys aren't allowed to procreate. I wonder if they know where children even come from

Old 09-19-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Nah, just the ones here who eat, sleep, and breathe C-D.

well you have 6,000 plus posts yourself, so yea....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships