Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 07:00 PM

198 posts, read 444,473 times

Advertisements

I have been dating a girl for about 3-4 weeks. We are in our late 20's/early 30's.

On the first date we made out. On the second date she made a big speech about how she has a two month waiting period, and "oxytocin" and not wanting to get too physical too fast. I thought I had been friendzoned, but decided to continue seeing her due to a lack of any better current prospects. On the third date, we made out, and ended up in the bedroom (which she consented to). I "went down" on her as a special treat (which she enjoyed, later describing as "awesome", and orgasmed several times), but subsequently she refused actual intercourse. We ended up sleeping together (but no sex).

On the fourth date, again she ended up sleeping over. I was tired and was just planning on crashing. But when I went to bed, she was extremely frisky/sexual (at least in my perception). Again, I got all of her clothes off including her underwear, but then she refused classic intercourse. I don't know why she let me take all of her clothes off, maybe she expected oral again, but I'm not inclined to oblige every time. Again, she gave a talk about not moving physically too fast. She then slept completely naked with her legs wrapped around mine.

So I'm very confused now about the relationship. I did a search for this on google, and apparently sleepovers with cuddling without sex means "friendzone". Also, from other forums, any girl telling you about waiting periods and all that for sex just isn't that much into you, because she'd probably be giving it to another man that she was more attracted to. I guess I'm also confused about what "sex" is. I've already penetrated her with my tongue and fingers. Seems like we've already moved pretty fast, just haven't done the last bit of it.

Should these sleepovers continue? Given the "waiting period" that's been imposed, is this girl just stringing me along until she finds a man she's more into?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Keep going out with her but don't do the heavy making out/getting naked stuff any more. If she asks why tell her that it teases you and that you'd rather wait until you're both ready to go further for that. She probably just likes making out a lot.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:08 PM

1,178 posts, read 2,955,124 times
Shes gonna break soon dont worry, your gonna be up inside her within another month tops.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:08 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Lol at a woman sleeping over your house and no sex. It will probably happen eventually but damn

Old 09-18-2012, 07:09 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus of Board View Post
I have been dating a girl for about 3-4 weeks. We are in our late 20's/early 30's.

On the first date we made out. On the second date she made a big speech about how she has a two month waiting period, and "oxytocin" and not wanting to get too physical too fast. I thought I had been friendzoned, but decided to continue seeing her due to a lack of any better current prospects. On the third date, we made out, and ended up in the bedroom (which she consented to). I "went down" on her as a special treat (which she enjoyed, later describing as "awesome", and orgasmed several times), but subsequently she refused actual intercourse. We ended up sleeping together (but no sex).

On the fourth date, again she ended up sleeping over. I was tired and was just planning on crashing. But when I went to bed, she was extremely frisky/sexual (at least in my perception). Again, I got all of her clothes off including her underwear, but then she refused classic intercourse. I don't know why she let me take all of her clothes off, maybe she expected oral again, but I'm not inclined to oblige every time. Again, she gave a talk about not moving physically too fast. She then slept completely naked with her legs wrapped around mine.

So I'm very confused now about the relationship. I did a search for this on google, and apparently sleepovers with cuddling without sex means "friendzone". Also, from other forums, any girl telling you about waiting periods and all that for sex just isn't that much into you, because she'd probably be giving it to another man that she was more attracted to. I guess I'm also confused about what "sex" is. I've already penetrated her with my tongue and fingers. Seems like we've already moved pretty fast, just haven't done the last bit of it.

Should these sleepovers continue? Given the "waiting period" that's been imposed, is this girl just stringing me along until she finds a man she's more into?
If she really wanted to wait she would not have made out the first date, especially since you have only dated 3 - 4 weeks.

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
Did you ask her about it?

1,178 posts, read 2,955,124 times
If all else fails just say that you love her and tbe gates of heaven will open.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:12 PM

11,394 posts, read 24,438,947 times
Doesn't sound like the friend zone.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:12 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKmachine View Post
If all else fails just say that you love her and tbe gates of heaven will open.
No. Don't say that.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:16 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Lol I could be wrong but I don't a chick would let you go down on her if she was really trying to friend zone you. Also just because she wants to wait doesn't mean she's trying to friend zone you. I mean do you really like this girl or are you trying to just get in her pants? If you really like her just keep dating her and see what happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships