U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 07:26 PM

924 posts, read 1,385,729 times

Advertisements

Either gender can answer, though I'm a guy with a not so attractive face and am wondering if working out would help me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 PM

846 posts, read 943,279 times
Work on learning how to making women laugh instead.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 PM

1,119 posts, read 1,177,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Either gender can answer, though I'm a guy with a not so attractive face and am wondering if working out would help me?
You need to develop your sensitivity and personality instead

Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
You need to develop your sensitivity and personality instead
I like my personality, and I'm pretty sure I'm more intimately familiar with it than you are.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:31 PM

17,868 posts, read 17,721,903 times
makin' them laugh is pretty much all I got lol.

It works sometimes, so yeah I'd say work on making women laugh.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:32 PM

6,621 posts, read 11,633,215 times
I can't stand butterfaces (everything's hot, but-her-face).

Old 09-26-2012, 07:34 PM

35,121 posts, read 40,051,684 times
For me when it comes to men and women as friends or potential partners (when I was single) it is the entire package, not just physical looks. There has to be an initial attraction of some sort, be it physical, emotional, spiritual, whatever but it has to be present. Then the journey though the woods to find out more about them, who they are, how they think, what they like, their personality. So for me if you are a complete, arrogant, self centered, jack off, prima donna, who thrives on drama, I'm turning around and running as fast as I can from you. If however, you are nice, easy to talk to, friendly, mellow, and tolerate as little drama as possible we will more than likely become good friends with the potential of more to come.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM

35,121 posts, read 40,051,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
I can't stand butterfaces (everything's hot, but-her-face).

You ever wonder how many gals have said that about you? I have no opinion since I don't know you but a woman who is not physically attractive to you is the most beautiful woman in the world to someone else and it is just rude and unnecessary to talk like that about others. (in my opinion).

Personally if I were out and about and we were talking and getting to know each other and no matter how physically attractive you are and how pleasant you have been the moment you referred to someone using that word or any other deragatory word I would get up and walk out and leave you sitting there by yourself. On my way out I would probably announce that all "Butterfaces" need to go and introduce themselves to you since they are your favorite women on the planet, but that is just how I would do things. Again, this is my opinion only and is not exactly directed toward you personally since I don't know you. I'm just saying if I did know you or was getting to know you this is what would happen.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:39 PM

16,227 posts, read 22,555,324 times
Hey!! Just be yourself, and not something that your not.If you wanna spend time in a gym or at home working out, do it. Do it all for your own self confidence... then...concentrate on woman.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Hey!! Just be yourself, and not something that your not.If you wanna spend time in a gym or at home working out, do it. Do it all for your own self confidence... then...concentrate on woman.
Well it's a catch-22. On one hand I hate working out I'll fully admit it. I am not a gym rat by any means. But on the other I'm sure a more muscular body would be a confidence booster at the very least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or