Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 08:14 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,728,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I have never done that. But then again i'm a man on cd.
hahaha. yes you are...you beat me to it. The place where exceptions to the rule reside!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2012, 08:17 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I've never had an American woman that cooked. Most American women these days are completely worthless and it's American men that have empowered them to be so. They'll still expect you to mow the lawn, fix things around the house and provide a fat income while not doing their job in the bedroom and refusing to cook or clean..............I seriously hate this country
American men are completely worthless. They forgot how to be gentleman and chivalrous.

They don't take care of themselves by staying fit and stylish.

The complain when we don't give it up on te first date. Call us hos when we do. And then complain they only want a virgin when they get married.

They expect the women to bring home the bacon while working full time, cook it and clean up the dishes, and then have the nerve to complain when the women say, we are both working full time, why am I only one that needs to take on the household duties.... </sarcasm>

Old 09-30-2012, 08:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
I've never had an American woman that cooked. Most American women these days are completely worthless and it's American men that have empowered them to be so. They'll still expect you to mow the lawn, fix things around the house and provide a fat income while not doing their job in the bedroom and refusing to cook or clean..............I seriously hate this country
I'm a woman who cooked, cleaned, made more money AND did most of the yardwork, maintenance etc. sex at least 3x a week while going to college full time and you know what I got? A boyfriend that cheated on me with 'hotter' women.

I'm an excellent cook, keep a clean house, make decent money and that's what I get in return. A cheater. So much for appreciating what you have.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:19 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
It's always nice to see gender bashing of both sides.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:20 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
hahaha. yes you are...you beat me to it. The place where exceptions to the rule reside!
I'm a 21 year old on cd. I prefer conversations with older folks than people my own age on facebook and twitter.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
American men are completely worthless. They forgot how to be gentleman and chivalrous.

They don't take care of themselves by staying fit and stylish.

The complain when we don't give it up on te first date. Call us hos when we do. And then complain they only want a virgin when they get married.

They expect the women to bring home the bacon while working full time, cook it and clean up the dishes, and then have the nerve to complain when the women say, we are both working full time, why am I only one that needs to take on the household duties....

Well one thing about me is that i was born n raised in a foreign country...

Old 09-30-2012, 08:26 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Heartwarming, isn't it?

Old 09-30-2012, 08:28 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Heartwarming, isn't it?
It's like people weren't taught to not follow stupid. It just makes you look the same as the person who started it.

"Being the bigger person" Doesn't fit many CD members it seems.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:29 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Lol, I like that they keep it thorough.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Heartwarming, isn't it?
Not really. Makes me think about how it might be a long time before I find someone worth marrying or being friends with again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships