Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 10:40 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,996,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
Last time I dated a woman without a backbone, sex was a bit of a logistical nightmare.
You just need to give her support as you go for a ride!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 10:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Boys will be boys, but I can't be mad at him if his chick is going to sit there and let him do it.

There's no punishment or repercussion for ogling other women and the incentive for him is, he can check out any woman he wants and still go home with his girl that night.

I saw that a lot in college, but that usually involved athletes and the girls didn't care so long as they were one of the girls on the "roster".

As long as the woman allows it, then there will be no reason for the guy to stop.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:53 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
I can't understand why a man would stare so hard and so obviously in the first place. When I was single, every guy that acted that way got the brush off. Have some tact, bruh.

Old 09-28-2012, 10:55 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,652,905 times
My friend's ex used to do a 360 degree spin to look at some other girl as they were walking in the mall. lmao! She would get so pissed and he would totally deny that he did it.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:08 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post

Well, you don't have to be particularly possessive to not want your bf ogling multiple women when you're out with him. Honestly, even if you were out with a male friend having a conversation and he took a long break in the attention of your conversation to stare at some chick you'd obviously be offended. It's rude and shows a high level of disrespect to the person you're with.
My male friends constantly ogle other women, it doesn't really matter to me. The only time it bothers me is if they made crude remarks about her or tear down unattractive women. That bothers me a lot.

Most men wouldn't know what respect was if it came up and bit them on the butt.

Old 09-29-2012, 03:10 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Have women just lost their backbone and become indifferent?

I'm not talking about a guy casually looking at an attractive girl walking by him when he's talking to another girl, I've noticed (especially at my places of employment), guys whose heads literally whip all the way around with prolonged stares. Meanwhile the girl's body is turned towards him and it looks like she's deep into whatever she's talking about.

I saw a guy do this yesterday at my bar and the girl he was with noted it, waited for him to finish staring and returned to the conversation.

I'd want to smack the bejesus out of a man who embarrassed me like that...
We were with another couple in the car when both guys did it and I yelled real loud, "WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT." Busted! Everyone started laughing.

You also don't know about these two people. My mother is infamous for droning on and on about something she has already talked about and if she wants to add to the story in a few days she starts all the way back to the beginning and if you tell her, "You already told me that part." She'll just keep starting over. It seriously makes me want to jump out of a moving car. She loses everyone in these conversations. So, you don't know whether she's a rambler or not.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:36 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Lies.

Well, it would floor me if it weren't, wouldn't it?

For the record it wasn't though.

Well, you don't have to be particularly possessive to not want your bf ogling multiple women when you're out with him. Honestly, even if you were out with a male friend having a conversation and he took a long break in the attention of your conversation to stare at some chick you'd obviously be offended. It's rude and shows a high level of disrespect to the person you're with.
Why would you be offended? You and the man in question aren't involved sexually.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:17 AM

1,976 posts, read 2,353,168 times
There used to be fun posts on this forum about boobies. I have seen no boobie-related content lately.

Sorry to interrupt. Yes I have a therapist.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:21 AM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Nothing wrong with loving the sight of a beautiful woman! There are plenty out there and you can't date them all at once!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:56 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Why would you be offended? You and the man in question aren't involved sexually.
It's not offensive for someone to break their attention from their discussion with you to stare at someone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships