Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Relationship. I need to know why are men more likely to approach women who look hoish than more decent looking women??

Because women like that much more likely to put up with being USED.

Because dressing to get attention, shows that she is probably very insecure, and a mark for men who want to get laid.

And yeah, in part, they just look good to men. Men are visual. See popularity of Carmen Electra and Pam Andersen who are more a caricature than a reality.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:19 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
I made my booty twice the size of Jlos. her booty is not even considered big in the real world.

But why does it take a huge behind to get any male attention?? I wish guys would notice me without the enhancements.
Big butts are really noticeable and some men really like them. I definitely don't have one, but it's ok. If you feel the need to enhance your butt again, why not just get butt pads instead of paper towels? lol

Old 09-29-2012, 06:20 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times

Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back (I Like Big Butts) [ORIGINAL] - YouTube

Old 09-29-2012, 06:20 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Big butts are really noticeable and some men really like them. I definitely don't have one, but it's ok. If you feel the need to enhance your butt again, why not just get butt pads instead of paper towels? lol
I tried butt pads before and they don't really do anything. They also slid down my pants leg. Very embarassing.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

Because dressing to get attention, shows that she is probably very insecure, and a mark for men who want to get laid.

And yeah, in part, they just look good to men. Men are visual. See popularity of Carmen Electra and Pam Andersen who are more a caricature than a reality.
Okay, so how does a girl with a non enhanced figure get men to notice her??? We seem to be overshadowed by all the big butts/hips/breasts type women

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Were you there? no. There was a huge difference in the attention I received after I stuffed my butt. It was like night and day.
There's a lot of truth to what nyanna's saying. To chalk the difference up to imaginary confidence is ridiculous. However, the point remains that the men who reacted to the enhancement were probably not the kind of guys she'd want to get involved with.

btw, there's underwear you can buy that has extra padding in the rear. I regard this episode as an experiment, sort of like the one Jet Jockey did, when she got all dolled up and did a mean-girl PUA number on a bunch of guys in a bar. Experiments like this can be revealing.

Whatever happened to the Dept. store manager guy who was friendly with you? That didn't go anywhere? Just wondering. You need to find an environment where there are the kind of people who can appreciate you for you, not for all the cosmetic stuff. Easier said than done, I know, but give it some time and effort.

499 posts, read 756,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post

+1.

Women are equally as visual. People are shallow and have a right to be. It's life. Best thing to do is locate the person who will accept you for you.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:24 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
I made my booty twice the size of Jlos. her booty is not even considered big in the real world.
Ok, this is where I start calling BS on the whole thing.

Think about creating a butt, twice the size of J Lo's........ out of friggin' toilet paper????? What did you attach it with? Duct tape?

Then, now you need new panties to hold it in.... and new pants.

Even then chances are it looked like a big ol' lumpy mattress and not bootylicious (OMG, I just really typed that....)

Old 09-29-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
There's a lot of truth to what nyanna's saying. To chalk the difference up to imaginary confidence is ridiculous. However, the point remains that the men who reacted to the enhancement were probably not the kind of guys she'd want to get involved with.

btw, there's underwear you can buy that has extra padding in the rear. I regard this episode as an experiment, sort of like the one Jet Jockey did, when she got all dolled up and did a mean-girl PUA number on a bunch of guys in a bar. Experiments like this can be revealing.
Jeans with padding does not give me the same effect that the paper towels did. the paper towels made my booty really stick out. it was BIG. There was this teenager in the market who was just staring at my booty. His mouth was wide open...funny.

Quote:
Whatever happened to the Dept. store manager guy who was friendly with you? That didn't go anywhere? Just wondering. You need to find an environment where there are the kind of people who can appreciate you for you, not for all the cosmetic stuff. Easier said than done, I know, but give it some time and effort.
It never goes anywhere with the department store guy. I haven't been back to see him in months.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
lol. What a thread.

I wouldn't call this "enhanced", I'd call it faking. But yeah you duped some guys into gawking at you. If that's what you want then give yourself a pat on the back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships