Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 07:03 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,580,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Of course you have to smooth out the paper towels so it doesn't have that lumpy effect. I also was wearing VERY tight jeans, which held the paper towels in place.
OMG, the visuals of this is hilarious!! How does two rolls of papertowels fit inside a person's underwear and fastened jeans unless they're like a size 6 and bought their pants a size 2XL? The body would look very unbalanced in that predicament. You'd have done better taping two beach-balls for toddlers across your rear end. At least then you'd have the roundness of a big butt and it would be soft to touch just in case one of your admirers like to talk with his hands. Of all the butt-enhancing bodywear available in women's clothing and intimate stores you resorted to using Bounty/Brawny? Did you even think about what would happen if it had rain that day or liquid was accidentally spilled on you? You had highly absorbant paper lining your backside that would have soaked up to a bucket of water, showed two giant wetspots where your butt cheeks should be, and weighed you down like nobody's business. Your idea sounds like the type of a scheme Wiley coyote would think up to try and lure in Roadrunner.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,426,017 times
lmao this thread is too funny

Old 09-29-2012, 07:05 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
OMG, the visuals of this is hilarious!! How does two rolls of papertowels fit inside a person's underwear and fastened jeans unless they're like a size 6 and bought their pants a size 2XL? The body would look very unbalanced in that predicament. You'd have done better taping two beach-balls for toddlers across your rear end. At least then you'd have the roundness of a big butt and it would be soft to touch just in case one of your admirers like to talk with his hands. Of all the butt-enhancing bodywear available in women's clothing and intimate stores you resorted to using Bounty/Brawny? Did you even think about what would happen if it had rain that day or liquid was accidentally spilled on you? You had highly absorbant paper lining your backside that would have soaked up to a bucket of water, showed two giant wetspots where your butt cheeks should be, and weighed you down like nobody's business. Your idea sounds like the type of a scheme Wiley coyote would think up to try and lure in Roadrunner.
Just get some paper towel and pad yourself with it. You will see the concept is not nearly as difficult as you're making it out to be. Additionally, it was very sunny and dry today. There was no chance of rain whatsoever. It was just a one time thing.

I've bought butt pads before and they do nothing to enhance the booty. I saw no significant difference whatsoever.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:06 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
I know right....let alone the diaper rash!

Old 09-29-2012, 07:08 PM

48,521 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
That is what this thread needs.

A poll, and pictures.

A poll, AND a pole.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:09 PM

9,879 posts, read 14,125,760 times
Quote:
I've been around girls who have large assets and that is what guys say when they find the size of their rear end attractive.."damn she got a phat a$$"
Final piece of advice...find a new crowd of people with which to associate.

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Just get some paper towel and pad yourself with it. You will see the concept is not nearly as difficult as you're making it out to be. Additionally, it was very sunny and dry today. There was no chance of rain whatsoever. It was just a one time thing.

I've bought butt pads before and they do nothing to enhance the booty. I saw no significant difference whatsoever.

OP did you take the paper towel off the roll first? Or just wedge the whole damn thing in there?

2,953 posts, read 5,119,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
OP did you take the paper towel off the roll first? Or just wedge the whole damn thing in there?
You sound very jealous to me.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,472,256 times
Quote:

Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough
When it comes to a nice butt, YES I AM!

[i'm not going to pretend I didn't see that!]

Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,669 times
Quote:
This girl online gave me some advise and told me that if I stuffed my jeans with paper towels it would give me the appearance of a larger behind. So that is what I did. I padded my jeans with a whole roll of paper towel and then some to make my butt REALLY big. I went to go run a few errands and did a little shopping & I noticed a significant amount of attention from men. The moment I stepped out my car, this guy in the parking lot said loudly "DAMN she got a$$". I was turning some heads. Then when I was in the meat section in the grocery market this guy was right up on me..and he was making a few comments trying to get my attention. I also had a few guys stocking the shelf nudging their co-workers to look at me as I walked past.. I saw them smiling and staring out the corner of my eye. The butt enhancement made a world of difference.

Without the enhancements I barely get any attention from men. Men are so shallow. The only way they notice you is if you have big breasts/big butt or something that will grab their attention. People say love yourself the way you are..a woman doesn't need major enhancements to get attention from men..but that isn't true. My normal self obviously is not good enough
Nyanna you need to stop beating yourself up.
Not every guy is into big asses. Some guys think they are gross and it is actually considered an insult to some women to be told they have a big ass. I know that in the black community it's considered a compliment but even then, not every black guy is into them.

Guys range the gamut in what they like in a woman. Some men are into thin builds, others into pear shapes, boyish builds, stocky, fat (chubby chaser ) builds . There are guys who focus on a woman's lips, others her legs, still others her skin or hair.
Essentially, there is a guy out there who would like what YOU have.

I understand wanting to be noticed by men. I do. But because men are not asking you out in droves as you'd prefer, doesn't mean you are not attractive.
On the flip side, being a woman who's constantly chased by men is not always as glamorous as it might appear. Such women might have had tons of heartbreak, been seen as a trophy, not a person, been used etc.

I think you should leave yourself alone. Actually, if you could start treating yourself better and appreciating what you have, you'd feel much better
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships