Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,222,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
When I was single I have turned it down several times. I've turned it down a few times in the last year with my current gf. Once was because I was really tired. The second time was because she turned it down the week before. I know petty.

But the truth of the matter is, when I was single I turned it down alot if we didn't have protection. I am scared to death of diseases. Had too many std tests over the years that probably took years off of my life. So because I'm so damn paranoid and I don't want any std's, the years prior to my current gf I was Mr. Safety. NO PROTECTION NO ERECTION!
This.

I'm not really interested in catching an uncomfortable disease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 01:34 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,295,431 times
I turned down sex last night because I didn't really know her that well.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:38 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney1987 View Post
do women ever initiate sex and get turned down? like when men are working or really really tired...?

i wonder if this happens often when it comes to men who have really demanding or stressful jobs
I imagine it can happen but it would depend on the guys personality and how he handles stress. Some guys may not be in the mood and others may see sex as a stress reliever.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:16 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,479 times
Funny thing is I remember seeing a video where someone broke it down pretty well.

A guy will turn down sex usually because of the physical. (Not physically attracted, sick, tired, etc.)

A woman will turn down sex usually because of the emotional. (Pissed off, not feeling enough affection, etc.)

Old 10-01-2012, 02:22 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,148,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Funny thing is I remember seeing a video where someone broke it down pretty well.

A guy will turn down sex usually because of the physical. (Not physically attracted, sick, tired, etc.)

A woman will turn down sex usually because of the emotional. (Pissed off, not feeling enough affection, etc.)

I don't know about that. I pissed off a lot of women when I was single and still got laid. I once took this girl back to my place which was about twenty miles from the bar that I met her at and her place. When we got back to my place, she started having second thoughts (I will add that she did have a boyfriend). So I was like time to go. I got her in the car and I was quiet for most of the ride back. Then I finally said, I can't believe you had me take you all the way to my crib for you to play possum. I was like what did you think was going to happen/ or I wanted to happen. We were pretty drunk and I thought it was pretty obvious. I'm not proud of it, but I think I guilted her into it. By the time we got near her place, she was like do you have a condomn? I was like no, but we can get one. We went to the store, bought our protection and then went behind some auto lot and did it in the car. Then I dropped her back off to her house where her boyfriend lived. Yes, I know it was probably a dk move. But I didn't care back in the day. I was a typical selfish early twenty something who thought with his head more than his head!

Old 10-01-2012, 10:55 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
I have turned it down. but never had a man that did.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:07 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,202,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post

Not always true.

Angry sex FTW!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Not always true.

Angry sex FTW!
Makeup sex is the best, no need to stress!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships