Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 03:54 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times

Advertisements

I have always said this: men are only open to virgin women if they know they will have sex with them, right away. Otherwise they have zero interest.

As far as the men go, I see a lot of women saying they wouldn't date virgin men b/c they think something is 'wrong with them.' I guess they would need to sleep around to be considered 'normal,' like everyone else.

Welcome to 2012.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2012, 03:54 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
If he is a male virgin...no. But if he is a guy who is celibate and he's a great catch..sure
Interesting....would you mind telling me why a man who's decided to not indulge in sex, and remain unmarried seems a better catch to you than one who's never had sex, but looks forward to it in married life?

Old 10-01-2012, 03:57 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
If he is a male virgin...no. But if he is a guy who is celibate and he's a great catch..sure
I don't see the difference. And it's funny how much flack you give virgin men. I was going to bring up what you mentioned in another thread but that would be wrong of me.
For all of the people who say it's bad to be an older male virgin I want to know will losing your virginity make you a better person or improve your life?

Old 10-01-2012, 04:00 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I don't see the difference. And it's funny how much flack you give virgin men. I was going to bring up what you mentioned in another thread but that would be wrong of me. All I want to know is that has loosing someone's virginity necessarily improved their life?
A junior in college should know that it's LOSING.

LOOSING is not a word.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 PM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

LOOSING is not a word.
What are you the spelling task force?

Old 10-01-2012, 04:02 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

LOOSING is not a word.
I fixed it before you commented, besides you know what I meant so please answer the question.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:03 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,055,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Say you became interested in someone, and like everything about that person (appearance, personality, etc.). You date for a month or so, and start to have feelings for them. Then let's say you found out that they wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. Would you still be interested in dating that person?

(Edited to change the scenario to actually having dated them for about month.)
No, I would not be interested, and I would no longer date the woman.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:09 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Interesting....would you mind telling me why a man who's decided to not indulge in sex, and remain unmarried seems a better catch to you than one who's never had sex, but looks forward to it in married life?
I am not interested in having sex with a man who is inexperienced on my wedding night. That is the night where I want the sex to be amazing. Don't want to deal with naive virgin busting a nut before he has even penetrated me yet or coming after 2 minutes due to the rush of excitement. I just don't find the naivete' or innocence in adult virgin men appealing at all. It's childish to me. I don't have to time for child's play

I prefer a man who has had sex before, and already has an idea of what to do. The reason why is because I've only had bad sex before and I know me coupled with a male virgin=DISASTER. No thank you. Perhaps if I was more mature and had a lot of good sexual experiences and techniques under my belt I wouldn't mind breaking a male virgin in..but I don't. So PASS

Old 10-01-2012, 04:11 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,742,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have always said this: men are only open to virgin women if they know they will have sex with them, right away. Otherwise they have zero interest.

If she said, "I'm waiting for marriage because my religion tells me that's what I'm supposed to do." Then yes, she and I might as well forget it and go our separate ways.

If she said, "I'm waiting for marriage because I just think it's a good idea, but I'm not really religious." Then I'd probably wait around for quite a while, assuming things were going very well like the OP said. I certainly wouldn't dump her immediately if we seemed like such a good match. My biggest concern would be that she placed such a big emphasis on a ceremony and a piece of paper.

If she said, "I'm just waiting for the right person because I don't want to jump right into something that I consider a pretty big deal, but it has nothing to do with marriage or religion." Well I'd think that was pretty awesome, actually. In fact I'd see that as a very attractive quality.

Old 10-01-2012, 04:11 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
I don't see the difference. And it's funny how much flack you give virgin men. I was going to bring up what you mentioned in another thread but that would be wrong of me.
For all of the people who say it's bad to be an older male virgin I want to know will losing your virginity make you a better person or improve your life?
I don't understand what you're waiting on though?? Life is sooo short. we're not young for very long. what is the point of waiting until you are half way through adulthood to have sex?? and then when some people wait so long they become so damn obnoxious about doing it with the right person. its annoying to me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships