Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 01:08 AM

56 posts, read 121,801 times

Advertisements

...Who you honestly don't find that appealing physically?

Or am I just weird? My one relationship I've been in, I was with him because of his personality. I wasn't overcome with lust in the beginning because of how attractive he was, but I learned to find him more and more attractive as I got to know his personality.

The same thing is happening to me now. I met a guy in one of my classes at college who I just have this indescribable magnetism towards. I'll admit that he's not what I would classify as SUPER attractive or anything, but there's something about him that I'm just very intrigued by and makes me want to really get to know him. We're actually going on a date tomorrow.

So am I the only person who tends to date people that I'm not SUPER attracted to and in lust over? It's not that I find them repulsive or anything, but I'm just mildly attracted to them physically. Their personality is what makes me become much more attracted to them. I tend to find that I just can't see myself with people who are REALLY attractive. Most of the time they are aware of how attractive they are and their personality is horrible because of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 01:16 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,152,016 times
Yeah, sometimes their personality is much better than they how look. I feel bad for judging them to look a certain way, but that's what happened.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,427 times
Once. . . .

Physically, she was not really my type. I'm into brunettes with killer, dynamic curves and dark mysterious eyes. So somewhat limiting in a way when you consider the amount of women in the world that do not fit that description.

However. There was way more to her than what would normally keep me interested aside from the physical side. Anyway, by the time I had got to know her, I had a really strong desire for her sexually but it all stemmed from a combination of subconscious and some obvious aspects of her that really pulled me in.

Intellectually, she was a genius compared to most women that I have been with and exhibited character traits that were far different but still attractive. Very independent, strong willed and like I said intelligent. She had three degrees and worked in pathology. And would rather spend a night alone reading medical journals and listening to classical music than anything else. Ultimately after a period of time where we got to know each other and she even said while laughing "you know that we have nothing in common, right?" And I agreed. . . . I realized that it was totally ON! And my mission purpose was clear.

Finally, a strong, independent and intelligent woman who all things considered was not my equal, but possibly far more superior to me in every objectively measurable way. And at that point, I had not choice. I had to conquer her and get her to a point where she was willing to surrender herself, her body and more importantly her mind somewhere in the darkness where whatever passion and lust lay within our souls would merge. Basically - I realized that I needed to take her cl*t to the next level of orgasmic evolution.

And so it happened, over the course of a few months. She sacrificed logic and reason - leaving both behind in an epic journey with the Skydive Outlaw and at times, I could tell she kind of wondered what she was doing. It might have been the most exciting period of time in her life and sexually, I'm confident that it was the most intense, but when it was all said and done, she transitioned back into her other world although with memories that will last a lifetime. Something happened early on where I just had to have her, in her purest form and most primitive state of consciousness as she reached out every night for sexual pleasure she had previously not known. Her surrender physically allowed me to experience one of my greatest moments, because I had to work for it and it did not come easy.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:00 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Yes, I find the vast majority of the men I've been interested in have not been physically attractive in the general sense. I've never dated someone that I really found attractive, to be honest.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 AM

56 posts, read 121,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Once. . . .

Physically, she was not really my type. I'm into brunettes with killer, dynamic curves and dark mysterious eyes. So somewhat limiting in a way when you consider the amount of women in the world that do not fit that description.

However. There was way more to her than what would normally keep me interested aside from the physical side. Anyway, by the time I had got to know her, I had a really strong desire for her sexually but it all stemmed from a combination of subconscious and some obvious aspects of her that really pulled me in.

Intellectually, she was a genius compared to most women that I have been with and exhibited character traits that were far different but still attractive. Very independent, strong willed and like I said intelligent. She had three degrees and worked in pathology. And would rather spend a night alone reading medical journals and listening to classical music than anything else. Ultimately after a period of time where we got to know each other and she even said while laughing "you know that we have nothing in common, right?" And I agreed. . . . I realized that it was totally ON! And my mission purpose was clear.

Finally, a strong, independent and intelligent woman who all things considered was not my equal, but possibly far more superior to me in every objectively measurable way. And at that point, I had not choice. I had to conquer her and get her to a point where she was willing to surrender herself, her body and more importantly her mind somewhere in the darkness where whatever passion and lust lay within our souls would merge. Basically - I realized that I needed to take her cl*t to the next level of orgasmic evolution.

And so it happened, over the course of a few months. She sacrificed logic and reason - leaving both behind in an epic journey with the Skydive Outlaw and at times, I could tell she kind of wondered what she was doing. It might have been the most exciting period of time in her life and sexually, I'm confident that it was the most intense, but when it was all said and done, she transitioned back into her other world although with memories that will last a lifetime. Something happened early on where I just had to have her, in her purest form and most primitive state of consciousness as she reached out every night for sexual pleasure she had previously not known. Her surrender physically allowed me to experience one of my greatest moments, because I had to work for it and it did not come easy.

O.o
O.O
o.O
o.o
:O
Well then. XD LOL

Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsettenurb View Post
No, if I'm "extremely attracted" to them, it's most likely because I like their looks.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:57 AM

5,653 posts, read 5,153,262 times
Default Have you ever been extremely attracted to someone...

Nope.

Last edited by Baldrick; 10-02-2012 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!"

Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Once. . . .

If you write it enough times you will start to believe it

Anyway, well, nevermind I need fresh coffee.......

Old 10-02-2012, 04:00 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backwardsettenurb View Post

Or am I just weird? My one relationship I've been in, I was with him because of his personality. I wasn't overcome with lust in the beginning because of how attractive he was, but I learned to find him more and more attractive as I got to know his personality.

The same thing is happening to me now. I met a guy in one of my classes at college who I just have this indescribable magnetism towards. I'll admit that he's not what I would classify as SUPER attractive or anything, but there's something about him that I'm just very intrigued by and makes me want to really get to know him. We're actually going on a date tomorrow.

So am I the only person who tends to date people that I'm not SUPER attracted to and in lust over? It's not that I find them repulsive or anything, but I'm just mildly attracted to them physically. Their personality is what makes me become much more attracted to them. I tend to find that I just can't see myself with people who are REALLY attractive. Most of the time they are aware of how attractive they are and their personality is horrible because of it.
Yes.

I find that there's some girls that I'm really attracted to that aren't necessarily very physically attractive....and other girls that are physically attractive, but I have no real interest in.

I've been realizing more and more, as I get more experience, that chemistry plays a BIG part in attraction.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:51 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,044,905 times
I can generally, intuitively guess if someone's going to be really good in bed, and with that exciting discovery, I'm as blind as a bat! So blind with desires/passion, despite other's assessments he's ugly, I scream at the top of my lungs: No he's not! You're not seeing what I'm seeing, stupid!!!

And yes, there are those with that magical magnetism and charm who would only waste their money on cosmetic surgery! They've got it! They've got! And they enjoy the confusing, puzzling looks as they parade their beauties, arm in arm, around town!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships