Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 07:40 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
And what about the millions of older women who never had children? So ridiculous.
You're right Ulysses61....maybe he notices it more cause his ******** is so small. I believe sex absolutely gets better with age (like a fine wine), especially if you've had the same partner for a number of years, as inhibitions are lost, and more time is spent on what both partners know the other desires.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 07:43 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Age correlates with the amount of babies so on average the average older woman has more kids.

Plus the older the person (up to a certain point), the more STD's they have.
I can't believe what I'm reading...tell me you don't really believe that....

Old 10-03-2012, 09:45 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
the intensity and quality of the experience - and like you said, fully understanding the "road map", PLUS simply decades of sexual experience, all combine into quite a potent experience.

Throw in actual love and tenderness and ...well, let me put it this way: Don't worry about getting older!
Yes. Apart from the basic mechanics of sex, there is a lot to be said for the intimacy, tenderness, the whole encompassing feeling of being familiar and secure with yourself, your partner, beyond just reaching orgasm. You don't start out knowing (or caring) about the whole experience in your youth.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:58 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
Quote:
age correlates well with miles
ahhhm,, Dumbest statement I've heard, EVER! I've know women in there 50's, 40's, 30's, 20's, and Age correlates to Miles??
I don't know where you get your fantasy numbers/theories, but I know the women I've been with, have had children, both natural, and C section, theyve been with another man or two, and been having sex for 20 to 30 years,

I agree with the previous poster, the only kind of male that would make a statement like this is a Pencil pushing impersonater. You drive a Cadillac, the garage is small, but now, if you own a YUGO, well, sometimes the mirror is not our friend....
Sorry to hear about your Yugo, but at 54, I love driving my Cadillac, and the garage at 50, is a nice fit.

Plus, I see more younger girls putting "Miles" on their garage than some women in their 50's. they'll let anyone put ther car in their garage. so, once again, dumbest statement ever...

Old 10-03-2012, 10:03 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsativ View Post
ahhhm,, Dumbest statement I've heard, EVER! I've know women in there 50's, 40's, 30's, 20's, and Age correlates to Miles??
I don't know where you get your fantasy numbers/theories, but I know the women I've been with, have had children, both natural, and C section, theyve been with another man or two, and been having sex for 20 to 30 years,

I agree with the previous poster, the only kind of male that would make a statement like this is a Pencil pushing impersonater. You drive a Cadillac, the garage is small, but now, if you own a YUGO, well, sometimes the mirror is not our friend....
Sorry to hear about your Yugo, but at 54, I love driving my Cadillac, and the garage at 50, is a nice fit.

Plus, I see more younger girls putting "Miles" on their garage than some women in their 50's. they'll let anyone put ther car in their garage. so, once again, dumbest statement ever...
I would wager that that poster knows far less about sex than he would have us believe. Little practical experience will do that.

This is the guy who has no idea why a virgin would be tighter than a woman who has had sex at least once.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:33 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,758 times
Quote:

Age does correlate with miles. A 40 year old woman has had more chances to rack up numbers than a 20 year old. Its like saying that age doesn't correlate with money.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,834,574 times
Quote:
Age does correlate with miles. A 40 year old woman has had more chances to rack up numbers than a 20 year old. Its like saying that age doesn't correlate with money.
Seriously?? I've had more chances to win the Lotto, because I've bought more tickets, sooooo, how come I'm not a millionaire?? 20 yr olds are a helluva lot more promiscuous than most women in their 40's. I'll bet you that MOST 20yr olds have had more cars in their garage than the 40 yr old that has been married since she was 20.
Your Washington DC logic is about as antiquated as the rest of the Political excrement that comes flowing from that state. You really need to know something before you spew...

Old 10-03-2012, 10:50 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,388,646 times
This obsession with "loose vaginas" is hysterical. I'm sure these freaks are the one obsessing over 13 year old girls. Psst: make sure none of you dudes ever passes the age of 25 or 30 and actually has to reduce themselves to screwing "old women" of that same age.

Millions of 19 year old women with kids are a lot less tight than a childless woman of ANY age. DUH.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:53 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,758 times
Quote:
Seriously?? I've had more chances to win the Lotto, because I've bought more tickets, sooooo, how come I'm not a millionaire?? 20 yr olds are a helluva lot more promiscuous than most women in their 40's. I'll bet you that MOST 20yr olds have had more cars in their garage than the 40 yr old that has been married since she was 20.
Your Washington DC logic is about as antiquated as the rest of the Political excrement that comes flowing from that state. You really need to know something before you spew...
Who has had more sex in their life: a 40 year old woman or a 20 year old woman? There is no reason to believe that a 20 year old has had more sexual experiences than a 40 year old. Say a 40 year old had sex 50 times per year in 25 sexually active years, thats 1250 experiences compared to say a 20 year old with 100 per year which would equal 500 sexual experiences. So yes older women had more miles. There is no reason to believe that younger women had significantly more sex than older women.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:57 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Quote:
Who has had more sex in their life: a 40 year old woman or a 20 year old woman? There is no reason to believe that a 20 year old has had more sexual experiences than a 40 year old. Say a 40 year old had sex 50 times per year in 25 sexually active years, thats 1250 experiences compared to say a 20 year old with 100 per year which would equal 500 sexual experiences. So yes older women had more miles. There is no reason to believe that younger women had significantly more sex than older women.
Are we talking # of times a person's had sex or # of sexual partners?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships