Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 08:44 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
It absolutely does matter, especially with Higher end women and all other things being equal between the guys.

But I forget this is CD where we live in a fantasy land different from reality. Keep telling yourself differently
Why would I tell myself this if it wasn't true? I make a good amount of money for my age.

I've found that hot girls of all ages do not care about that kind of stuff. I did just as well with women in college as I do now (women of all ages, not just college-age girls).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2012, 08:48 AM

249 posts, read 306,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Why would I tell myself this if it wasn't true? I make a good amount of money for my age.

I've found that hot girls of all ages do not care about that kind of stuff. I did just as well with women in college as I do now (women of all ages, not just college-age girls).
What do they care about?

Old 10-02-2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salami-rules View Post
What do they care about?
How you make them feel (ie: you have to have game).

Old 10-02-2012, 10:25 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times
Sure, you can have an empty wallet and be all nicey to a girl and she’ll be fine with you for a while. Come one, there are girls who can be friendly to a guy here and there regardless of his economic status just like guys can be friendly to fat ugly girls. But have another guy arrive who also happens to be all nicey to a girl BUT drives that expensive hot sports car and is an investment banker and we all know who gets kicked to the curve between the nicey broke guy and the nicey investment banker. Have a nice gal hang out with the guys to watch sports, drink beer, eat pizza, wear a cap, and so on. But she happens to be fat and ugly. Then have another nice gal do the same things with the guys BUT happens to be smoking hot. We all know who will get asked out and taken care of.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:27 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Sure, you can have an empty wallet and be all nicey to a girl and she’ll be fine with you for a while. Come one, there are girls who can be friendly to a guy here and there regardless of his economic status just like guys can be friendly to fat ugly girls. But have another guy arrive who also happens to be all nicey to a girl BUT drives that expensive hot sports car and is an investment banker and we all know who gets kicked to the curve between the nicey broke guy and the nicey investment banker. Have a nice gal hang out with the guys to watch sports, drink beer, eat pizza, wear a cap, and so on. But she happens to be fat and ugly. Then have another nice gal do the same things with the guys BUT happens to be smoking hot. We all know who will get asked out and taken care of.

^^^^^ This. And deep down everyone knows this is true but some won't admit it.

But as I said before this is The citydata fairyland so proceed with caution

Old 10-02-2012, 10:28 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post

Completely disagree. It's almost impossible to find a real hot girl (8 or above) post-college who isn't dating a rich guy, extreme badboy, or real good looking guy. Money matters more the hotter the woman is. I guarantee you aren't getting top end women at the club with your game alone.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,730,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Seems like my generation and older (age 30+), we have always had to work really hard at getting women our whole lives. Women have always had all the power. They can be extremely selective and picky. It seems like the younger generation gets away with not being especially good looking, not having a job, mooching money off their girlfriends-- and still these guys manage to find girls and get laid with relative ease. My younger sister and my younger female cousins (early 20s) are always telling me stories about the guys their age, and it sounds like they just get away with a lot of bad behavior.

What do you think? Do guys growing up these days have it easier than previous generations? I don't see WHY this would be the case, as the ratio of eggs to sperm has not improved any for men as far as i know. But it does seem to be true.
i don't think it's much different.

prior to the 2000's, so much of our information and entertainment was "filtered" by the mainstream media to screen out anything politically incorrect, including accurate and sometimes dark-and-distrubing portrayals of raw female sexuality. I think with the internet, you have a lot of myths about women (and who they find sexually attractive) being dispelled.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,159,122 times
Not from my perspective.

But the grass is always greener.

I'll call you back in ten years and tell you how the thirties are.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
When I first got here, I really thought that the females were really clueless. But I've found the VAST majority of men here to be far worse. I guess this is reflective of society as a whole. I now understand why so many guys have trouble with women.

Guys with money get used for their money. Plain and simple. If the guy has money AND game, that's a different story, but all he really needs is game. I know plenty of people that live at home with their parents when they're over 30 and they do well with successful women. Why? Because their game is tight.

But no, no....let me guess....the next argument will be about how money, looks, and height matter over everything else. Am I right?

And honestly, BradPiff, I thought you were one of the smarter dudes on here when I first got here. You've been proving me wrong lately.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Completely disagree. It's almost impossible to find a real hot girl (8 or above) post-college who isn't dating a rich guy, extreme badboy, or real good looking guy. Money matters more the hotter the woman is. I guarantee you aren't getting top end women at the club with your game alone.
LOL I thought you got girls too.

Now, I know you don't.

Thanks for your contribution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships