Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2012, 11:04 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngirl25 View Post
This statement is just ignorant. Please educate yourself about STD's and AIDS. Women can get HIV/AIDS from straight men also. There is no bigger risk of getting it from a gay man than a straight man. Many people think they don't have it because it's a "gay disease" and end up spreading it to others.
The CDC seems to contradict your statements. HIV among Gay and Bisexual Men | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

Would you mind sharing with the rest of us where you get your facts from?

Old 10-08-2012, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Yeah, I don't get it either.

Well, anyways, this thread has been eye-opening.

Nice to see women can 'experiment' multiple times and stil be straight, or bi at worst.

So, if a guy has a 3 way with a another guy and a girl, is he gay, too? I mean, there are two hard-ons in the room.
Of course he is gay. A straight man would have a 3-way with two women.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:38 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Of course he is gay. A straight man would have a 3-way with two women.
So if a guy wanted to bang Adriana Lima and the only way he could is if he had a 3 way with her and another guy, that makes him gay?

Not even bi, lol, but gay. Despite there being a woman involved.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
So here's a question for everybody. What about a man who has sex with transgendered women?

Transgender defined as somebody who lives life 24/7 as women, has a female name on her drivers license, has had her name legally changed, and has even had her birth certificate name changed to her female name....

BUT....she is pre-operative and still has a penis and said man has sex with her? Does that make him gay?
Yes

Old 10-08-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
When you said you like shemales. And you don't have to deny it, I can read between the lines.And shemales do not count as girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Um yes they do. According to the government they do. If they have had their names legally changed on the drivers license, social security cards, and even change the gender on their birth certificates and are counted in the census as females they yeah they count as girls.

Whether they are "shemales" (very offensive and derogatory term btw) or biological girls if I find them attractive I will talk to them. So therefore I DO like girls. I don't see what's so hard for you to understand that

It makes me glad I have gotten to live in both Orlando and Las Vegas. Such progressive and up and coming cities have helped shape my beliefs and views of the world. By the way, your insults can't hurt me. I know what kind of man I am. I am good man with a good heart who treats people the way he wants to be treated regardless of race, orientation or gender or transgender. I feel sorry that you live in your little closed off world

When you say government, do you mean the FDA?

Old 10-08-2012, 11:54 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,039 times
Gay is not just about sex. It's about having feelings towards the same sex too. Couples have 3 sums, orgies, party and that doesn't make them GAY.

Some people experiment, some people like to try different things, they like to try something taboo and dangerous.

If you continually have same sex relationships and are not attracted to the opposite sex, then you might be gay.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:58 PM

31,039 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
The CDC seems to contradict your statements. HIV among Gay and Bisexual Men | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS

Would you mind sharing with the rest of us where you get your facts from?
There's a fear of sharing the facts that's associated with homophobia. The first step in addressing the issue is to accept the facts and plan accordingly. I would think that with so many people coming out the rates would be dropping amongst the highest risk groups.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:03 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
"......from bicurious to gay."

There's a difference?
People (mostly) are sexual by nature and I found that many women that I know has had a least one same sex experience. Some liked it and some did not, some may do it again and others won't but the thing is that no one would know except the two women involved. Men on the other hand, there tends to be the perception of a loss in machismo, and to be looked down as be being a female which throughout history is concidered to be an insult.

There are many men and women that at some point in their lives may have wondered would it be like to have some sort of sexual encounter with the same sex, even if it is to prove a point to themselves that they are (or not) gay. This to me is a reason that I believe some men go out their way to find a preop tranny to have sex with.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 AM

5,281 posts, read 6,588,923 times
People sure have a lot of sexual psychological profiles. I'm so glad I was born a straight male who will only put his penis inside of a female vagina or mouth. I almost feel blessed that it's just that simple for me.

Old 10-09-2012, 04:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So if a guy wanted to bang Adriana Lima and the only way he could is if he had a 3 way with her and another guy, that makes him gay?

Not even bi, lol, but gay. Despite there being a woman involved.
Yeah.....two Johnsons is one too many......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships