Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 05:03 PM

106 posts, read 171,570 times

Advertisements

I'd really like to suck milk out of a pregnant woman's (a woman I'd be in a relationship with) breast. Not sure if that counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2012, 05:04 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
Anyone ever heard of a navel fetish? Getting turned on by bellybuttons. I guess it's a thing. A guy I went out with fairly recently had one big-time. He would get overly excited at the sight of my navel and navel jewelry, to the point to where he kept telling me over and over that I had a sexy one and asked if he could touch/poke it, and caress my navel jewelry. It was a little creepy, I have to admit!
With your abs I'm not surprised you don't run across this more often.

Ive had some strange ones but only a couple that were totally ehk. Woman I dated when I was 20 had a foot fetish and wanted to have carnal knowledge of my big toe. I'm a little adventerous and like trying new things but this was just Yuk. There have been couple that were wow!

Old 10-04-2012, 05:05 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times
I have a fetish where I'm always looking above my glasses. Like my glasses are down my nose and I'm looking above them.

I guess that's not a fetish. More of a quirck I guess...

Old 10-04-2012, 05:05 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,470,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
The "race" fetish is the most disturbing one for me. Every time I hear about a person with an Asian fetish or someone who loves to "dip in chocolate", it truly makes me sick.
Really are you that much a racist

Old 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,601,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lmao banging bears.
There's a show called Gigolos on Showtime. I managed to catch it one time while I has half asleep. Apparently they played a joke on one of the guys and had him go to a client who was completely dressed in a bear costume. It cracked me the hell up. Enjoy.

Gigolos - Another Typical Date - YouTube

Old 10-04-2012, 05:08 PM

30,740 posts, read 21,872,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
There's a show called Gigolos on Showtime. I managed to catch it one time while I has half asleep. Apparently they played a joke on one of the guys and had him go to a client who was completely dressed in a bear costume. It cracked me the hell up. Enjoy.
Is that like Furries. I saw an epsode of CSI about Furries a few years ago.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:09 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,601,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboy View Post
I'd really like to suck milk out of a pregnant woman's (a woman I'd be in a relationship with) breast. Not sure if that counts.
LMAO This reminds me of the Chappelle episode where they spoof Making The Band with Diddy and he asks them to get Cambodian breast milk

Making the Band - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Old 10-04-2012, 05:12 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,963,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post

Gigolos - Another Typical Date - YouTube
lol. Wow. That was pretty harsh!

Did you see MTV's special they did like 10 years ago on furries? That was kind of messed up IMO.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:16 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,497,737 times
I like women with high heels.

Old 10-04-2012, 05:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,580,565 times
My very first boyfriend cheated on me with a furry/plushie and he ended being one, just not 'out' yet. He goes to conventions and has sex with random people while wearing mascot costumes...yep. I know at least 10 furry/plushies.

I have a male friend with a foot fetish and apparently my feet are damn near perfect because I can't go out with him wearing sandals, high heels or anything 'sexy' that shows my feet because he'll spend the entire time staring at my feet or trying to take pictures.

I met a guy online that had a hardcore shoe fetish and was more interested in looking at my shoe collection than hanging out with me. He also happened to work in the shoe department at a local department store and wouldn't shut up about how nice his Mom's and Sister's shoe collections were. Apparently, they had closets full of thousands and thousands dollars worth of shoes.

I did know a person who had oculolintctus, she LOVED licking eyeballs and was very open about it.

Also knew a guy who got off on popping balloons.

I've met quite a few 'Amazon' fetishists who want to be dominated/stepped on/thrown around by a woman of my height.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships