Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 06:07 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
you have been told several times that you aren't unattractive on here.....I agree though, they equate your ability to get any old man pervert, a drunk, junkie whatever to be attracted to you, as a woman that's a success! No, actually it's not.

I agree again that they think b/c you have large breasts you are 'easier' then the rest.
Based on a 6 year old picture taken at a 'fat girl angle'. I have sent a 'current' picture to a few forum members and all but one agreed that I wasn't attractive. No big.

The large breasts/tattoos combo can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially when I politely decline their advances to 'go home with them' and they get mad and yell at me because I'm 'supposed' to be easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2012, 06:12 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Based on a 6 year old picture taken at a 'fat girl angle'. I have sent a 'current' picture to a few forum members and all but one agreed that I wasn't attractive. No big.

The large breasts/tattoos combo can be a pain in the butt sometimes, especially when I politely decline their advances to 'go home with them' and they get mad and yell at me because I'm 'supposed' to be easy.

OIC. I didn't realize it wasn't a current picture, I didn't see one anyways. don't send it to any of them to tell you that you're ugly. They will probably tell it to any woman that doesn't look like a stick figure with boobs or Sophia Vergara type of frame anyways.

If you are not considered as attractive they do tend to think they're 'entitled' to sex from you based on this. "You should be glad a guy is even talking to you etc. etc." Um, no, not really. Been there, done that.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:16 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,589,681 times
Well you guys can have your pitty party circle jerk, and you can keep trying to enhance your physical beauty instead of your personality. I predict either you'll remain single, or if you're not you're going to be with men who bop you in the lip every once awhile to keep you honest. Personally I can't be bothered to be dragged any further into people with negative viewpoints and mentalities. Go on and do what you do, but I know 2 women off the top of my head who probably are way uglier than either of you who are MARRIED and HAPPILY married with children.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
Well you guys can have your pitty party circle jerk, and you can keep trying to enhance your physical beauty instead of your personality. I predict either you'll remain single, or if you're not you're going to be with men who bop you in the lip every once awhile to keep you honest. Personally I can't be bothered to be dragged any further into people with negative viewpoints and mentalities. Go on and do what you do, but I know 2 women off the top of my head who probably are way uglier than either of you who are MARRIED and HAPPILY married with children.

It's funny how any time a woman is discussing any negative experiences with men it's labeled a 'pity party' but a man can make a thousand 'sad' threads about being a "virgin and practically ready to give up" and that gets greeted with pats on the back. Hypocrites.

Now you are psychic because you know off the top of your head two women that are 'uglier then us' despite not knowing either of us from a can of paint. (I never said I was ugly btw).

Whoop de do you know 2 'ugly' women who have LTR, it wouldn't matter if you knew 50. Again, that equals jack squat to my own personal experiences.

For someone who just can't be bothered with it, you sure keep coming back.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Nyanna,didn't you read my thread about plastic surgery?
That's what I plan on doing,and from what I can see,it helps a lot.
Kim K,plastic surgery galore,men adore her.
Pam anderson,men love her too.

Let's see...how manymen do you hear talking about Maggie Gylenghall?
Or Krirsten Dunst? None.

Forget all that personality bull****.
I get so tired of seeing that on here. Really,men go by what they see.
I'm also below average. Let's see...I'm in a room full of pretty women,you REALLY think men will notice my great personality? Or will they notice the pretty girl' boobs and butt?
When a man starts talking to the pretty girl first,then she rejects them,they try to talk to me after she rejected them. But I reject and ignore them though. This usually happened if I am in a bar.

Also,the opposite has played out too. As someone above stated,some men try to go to the unattractive girls first because they think we will put out faster than the preyy girls.
Its esp true if you have the ugly face/nice body combo like me.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
It's funny how any time a woman is discussing any negative experiences with men it's labeled a 'pity party' but a man can make a thousand 'sad' threads about being a "virgin and practically ready to give up" and that gets greeted with pats on the back. Hypocrites.

Now you are psychic because you know off the top of your head two women that are 'uglier then us' despite not knowing either of us from a can of paint. (I never said I was ugly btw).

Whoop de do you know 2 'ugly' women who have LTR, it wouldn't matter if you knew 50. Again, that equals jack squat to my own personal experiences.

For someone who just can't be bothered with it, you sure keep coming back.
I know a few 'ugly' women in relationships too. Unfortunately, they don't know that their SOs are only with them until something better comes along.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
I know a few 'ugly' women in relationships too. Unfortunately, they don't know that their SOs are only with them until something better comes along.

I would venture to guess that everyone on here knows some ugly person in a relationship. My point was, what difference does that make? I bet everyone on here knows someone that drives a car too. Good for them I guess....I have had male friends who use 'average' to 'ugly' women for hot meals, sex, bill monies and everything else. How many times on here have they trotted out: "go screw an ugly woman" to get over some kind of sexual drought? That is considered an okay and acceptable thing to do by men.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I would venture to guess that everyone on here knows some ugly person in a relationship. My point was, what difference does that make? I bet everyone on here knows someone that drives a car too. Good for them I guess....I have had male friends who use 'average' to 'ugly' women for hot meals, sex, bill monies and everything else. How many times on here have they trotted out: "go screw an ugly woman" to get over some kind of sexual drought? That is considered an okay and acceptable thing to do by men.
Yep, or the ever popular 'Ugly/fat women try harder so they're easier to sleep with'.

I also have plenty of male friends who use ugly/fat women. They get their houses cleaned, meals cooked, regular sex etc. but the minute a hotter prospect comes along they leave her in the dust wondering what happened. I've seen it more times than I can remember.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:37 PM

445 posts, read 864,771 times
Quote:

What kind of guy do you think should be attracted to you?

Old 10-09-2012, 09:39 PM

226 posts, read 810,561 times
Default Wear Sexy

"... what can an average looking girl do to stand out if she is competing with other girls who are more attractive....??"

Easy ... Sex appeal sells!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships