Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 01:07 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicant310 View Post
im calling her a creep for waiting for me in the parking lot regardless if shes a girl or boy. its just not the thing to do
I don't have time to read this whole thread, but I'm guessing that you just didn't find her attractive since you were so nonchalant when she first spoke to you in the store.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:07 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Maybe she could have been trying to set up the OP for a robbery, who really knows?

I think she should have gotten the hint when he walked away the first time.
I agree with the bolded. She sounded clueless rather than threatening.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Imagine if it was the man who was following a woman around...see what I mean? It is as bad.
Women are not known for raping and attacking men just like men are not known for being afraid of women who are hitting on them.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Imagine if it was the man who was following a woman around...see what I mean? It is as bad.
News flash, men and women ARE different. They are NOT the same.

Women are generally the physically weaker sex who are more easily preyed upon by predatory men. Therefore the rules for approaching women are necessarily different than the rules for approaching men.

You can hate that all you want, but it just is what it is.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:09 PM

445 posts, read 864,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I think that she was interested in you and since you walked off when she was talking to you in the store, she wanted to talk to you again outside hoping you would ask her out. Yes, I do see the creepy aspect of this, but I really don't think she meant any harm.
She forgot to read her copy of "The Rules"! And she may want to purchase "He's Just Not That Into You" as well.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Women are not known for raping and attacking men just like men are not known for being afraid of women who are hitting on them.
Exactly.

Men I know would be dying laughing over this OP's attitudes and fears.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:13 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,724,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You assume she followed him.

How do we know she just wasn't coincidentally leaving the store at the same time he was?

And because they had had a small conversation in the store, she might have felt comfortable speaking to him again when she saw him in the parking lot.

I don't know a single man in my life who would be "afraid" or "creeped out" by a woman talking to him in a parking lot, no matter what time of day it was

Honestly, I really see more and more here why so many of you can't get a date, much less a mate.
Loves lets be fair. If a man had did the same thing it wouldn't fly. I would never approach a woman at 11pm in a grocery store parking lot. Most of the time it can go sideways. But bc she's a woman no one should be afraid of her. Gotcha.

And you keep making the assumption that she was interested. She could have been high on meth with that kind of weird behavior. The OP could have assumed that she wanted to have sex bc she asked where he was headed. Maybe she wanted to go home with him & do the deed. That's what I would perceived.

It's a catch 22 for men and you know that. Interpret that a woman is interested based on some non-descript convo & proceed to make a move & you'll get from some women, "I was trying to be friendly", "I didn't even give him any signals" & so forth. We're told not to interpret every little thing as a woman being interested in a man.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
Loves lets be fair. If a man had did the same thing it wouldn't fly. I would never approach a woman at 11pm in a grocery store parking lot. Most of the time it can go sideways. But bc she's a woman no one should be afraid of her. Gotcha.

Maybe you missed my post above...

Women are generally the physically weaker sex who are more easily preyed upon by predatory men. Therefore the rules for approaching women are necessarily different than the rules for approaching men.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Making assumptions again. How do you know that she was hitting on him. She could have been high out of her mind on pcp, meth, coke. C'mon. In this day & age you don't know what someone could be up to. I wouldn't have taken any chances in the parking lot at night. She should have finished making her advances in the store instead being a weirdo/creeper that just happened to be near his car as he is coming out of the store.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Maybe you missed my post above...

In not hating anything. She was being a weirdo. She should have finished making her advances in the store instead of acting like a creeper. Think about it. She had to identify him in the parking lot and then proceed to roll up in him. She could said something much better than "where are heading to". I don't care how you want to spin, can't you admit that that is a weird way to pick someone up unless you're looking for a ONS?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships