Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
is that for real?

Most women are not turned on by the idea of man on man.

Whether they are effeminate or not doesn't really matter - the act of a man receiving intercourse is counter-intuitive to the rules of female to male sexual attraction.
In the ancient days, male bisexuality was widely accepted MUCH more than it is today because the male form was worshiped and admired much more than it is today.

In ancient times, I would say that male bisexuality was far more widespread than female bisexuality.

Ancient Greece was one of many societies that accepted male bisexuality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2012, 07:34 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,858 times
how could you possibly know this - are you 2000+ years old or something?

Old 10-15-2012, 10:30 AM

482 posts, read 799,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
In the ancient days, male bisexuality was widely accepted MUCH more than it is today because the male form was worshiped and admired much more than it is today.

In ancient times, I would say that male bisexuality was far more widespread than female bisexuality.

Ancient Greece was one of many societies that accepted male bisexuality.
Those men were gay back in those days.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Those men were gay back in those days.
If you say they were gay, then you should have no problem saying that the females who are practicing this bisexuality today are gay as well.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
how could you possibly know this - are you 2000+ years old or something?
Written records passed down thousands of years.

Male bisexuality was recorded in great numbers from the ancient days.

Read about ancient Greece, most men practiced bisexuality and had young adolescent male lovers and had wives and children.

I know it's hard to believe but men are just as capable as women of practicing bisexuality, it's just advertised and promoted more to young women which is why such a large number of women are bisexuality.

There are even tribes in today's world where men perform homosexual acts with other men but have wives and children.

Today, there is an unreal number of women with husbands and boyfriends who desire sex with women.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
If you say they were gay, then you should have no problem saying that the females who are practicing this bisexuality today are gay as well.
It has been reported that the whole society was predominantly gay. I am not making this up. They only use women for children, and that's it. It gotten so bad at one point, that the women had to leave that civilization,because the men had no other use for them. So in short yes,those men, that whole society was completely gay, and the only straight people were the females.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
I have the feeling the OP may have 'bisexual' confused with 'effeminate', or even 'metrosexual'. If you look at 'bi' videos, the guys tend to be gender-challenged to one degree or another. I hate those vids. (well, frankly, I find ALL 'professional' erotica to be severely lacking, but anyway...). What's labeled as 'bisexual' would better be labeled 'androgynous'.

MOST men, as with MOST women, are to some degree bisexual. And the married tow truck bodybuilder guy who fools around with other dudes ... the giant, hunky, manlier-than-manly UPS guy who toys with fellas in the showers, then goes home to ravish his girlfriend ... the packin' pest control hottie with a string of girlfriends, who chubbs-up in the steam room for an appreciative audience... all these guys will go to their graves having never been labeled 'Gay' or 'Bisexual'... because they're manly men, and those labels don't get applied to them.

Nor are all the fellas glued to their TV sets, salivating over Tbow...trying to see... um... 'outlines' through his football shorts... Watching all those extraordinary glutes and hamstrings, so alluringly packaged... No, those guys won't be labeled 'bisexual', either. None of the married guys secretly watching hot men and Gay shows on the TVs in their motel rooms, while they're on the road away from their wives....

I think it's all a matter of labels.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:22 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,384,486 times
Bisexual girls are cute but bisexual girls with branding irons, rope and a straight razor's are much much better.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I have the feeling the OP may have 'bisexual' confused with 'effeminate', or even 'metrosexual'. If you look at 'bi' videos, the guys tend to be gender-challenged to one degree or another. I hate those vids. (well, frankly, I find ALL 'professional' erotica to be severely lacking, but anyway...). What's labeled as 'bisexual' would better be labeled 'androgynous'.

MOST men, as with MOST women, are to some degree bisexual. And the married tow truck bodybuilder guy who fools around with other dudes ... the giant, hunky, manlier-than-manly UPS guy who toys with fellas in the showers, then goes home to ravish his girlfriend ... the packin' pest control hottie with a string of girlfriends, who chubbs-up in the steam room for an appreciative audience... all these guys will go to their graves having never been labeled 'Gay' or 'Bisexual'... because they're manly men, and those labels don't get applied to them.

Nor are all the fellas glued to their TV sets, salivating over Tbow...trying to see... um... 'outlines' through his football shorts... Watching all those extraordinary glutes and hamstrings, so alluringly packaged... No, those guys won't be labeled 'bisexual', either. None of the married guys secretly watching hot men and Gay shows on the TVs in their motel rooms, while they're on the road away from their wives....

I think it's all a matter of labels.
Most of those men have no interest in women, and only use women as a cover up.Most of those manly men are GAY. Men that spend too much time in the gym are GAY, men who spend much time with other men as a profession are GAY, most sports players are GAY, most men that do manly, hard labor jobs are GAY, men who get to much attention from women are GAY,most good looking men are GAY,most men that like females things are GAY. Most men that watch too much sports are GAY.And last but not least, men that who you expect to be straight are GAY. Majority of the men in this world is coming out the closet, so please be aware of more men of all aspects of creeds,colors,religion,backgrounds are GAY. OH yeah most rough, and ready to rumble tattoo having men are GAY.

And I never associated metro sexual, or effeminate with gay, or bisexual.Actually most of the men I listed above would be more gay than anything else.Please don't be confused with these men. Like to play with women's head

Old 10-15-2012, 12:07 PM

And to be honest all the men that listed above should not seek women just to make a fool out of them, and just stick with men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships