U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 07:52 PM

12,097 posts, read 8,077,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
You know damn well what I mean. Secret societies, pagan rituals, freemasons, satanists, all of it. Not for me

**sigh** I'm going to bed your embrassing yourself. The WHOLE reason we Pagan's keep what we do secret people get the wrong impression & your not helping things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 08:15 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,569,717 times
tell me this isn't creepy!

Bohemian Grove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-10-2012, 08:22 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,717,559 times
Quote:

A bunch of politicians camping in the woods shooting off fireworks, what is creepy about that. I must be missing something because I see no connection to your original post and this Bohemian Grove.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:25 PM

72,480 posts, read 63,935,732 times
Quote:
What's creepy about it? I've heard all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories about "the Grove", so I checked it out. I didn't have to look far. My brother accompanied my dad there when my dad was old and having health problems. He'd been going there all his career. It's a place for businessmen who are in high-pressure careers to let off steam. They may invent little rituals and games and goofy stuff, like they have one night where they put on crazy skits, but mostly they relax and/or party. Different status people get grouped together. So when Reagan and Kissinger attended, people of that level attended with them, and people lower-down on the status ladder get grouped with each other, and the local Rotary Club members get grouped together, each group scheduled in their own separate session. That sort of thing. Business is not done there, no networking or anything like that is allowed, as the article said, because people are there to unwind, not to be used for business connections. People do not attend to decide the fate of the world. Mostly, they're too drunk; "liquor flows like water" there, I was told. Maybe in the most exclusive groups, like Reagan, et al, some hobnobbing and idea development happens, that I couldn't say for sure. But overall, it's nothing like people imagine.

You should research the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians. REALLY research them, the history of what their group grew out of.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 PM

42,565 posts, read 42,344,073 times
The unknown or belief of others is creepy? Pagans were here first fyi. Then the christians came and invaded.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 PM

578 posts, read 837,795 times
Quote:
You know damn well what I mean. Secret societies, pagan rituals, freemasons, satanists, all of it. Not for me
Afraid of the dark too?

Old 10-10-2012, 08:29 PM

4,911 posts, read 6,569,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
A bunch of politicians camping in the woods shooting off fireworks, what is creepy about that. I must be missing something because I see no connection to your original post and this Bohemian Grove.
you need to further investigate the matter. there is a lot of creepy stuff that goes on there, not to mention the fact that I'm skeptical as to what "good" a large group of some of the most influential people in the world are plotting in such secrecy.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM

17,868 posts, read 17,050,367 times
I'm not a pagan, but they aren't all bad. They do some rituals but most aren't spooky or creepy.

Now satanism cant GTFO fast enough.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:44 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,693,004 times
Be careful what you say, you may invoke the wrath of the spirits!
Ha, I've always loved that stuff ever since the movie The Craft.

Witchcraft stuff is a metaphor for a woman's natural power, which can be almost magic-like. It's not tactile. It's her expressiveness, the air she projects - the power to soothe her child, to de-stress her husband, to stop her man from fighting, with the right touch or the right look. I can easily imagine if I were ever really pissed my woman culd stop me from fighting with the right smile and a "calm down".
And it never hurts for a woman to know how to actually use it. I'm not referring to the Ocuult stuff, just in general. I feel like people in general are disconnected from their deeper, more animal selves. For example, I've never seen anyone realy PLAY with a dog, like DO the playing with the dog, like the dog does, get in there, wrestle, run, bark (yell). It's what you;re supposed to do, and should be able to do.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:44 PM

72,480 posts, read 63,935,732 times
Quote:
you need to further investigate the matter. there is a lot of creepy stuff that goes on there, not to mention the fact that I'm skeptical as to what "good" a large group of some of the most influential people in the world are plotting in such secrecy.
Plotting rarely, if ever, occurs there. It's not "secrecy", it's privacy, so people won't get laughed at doing their hijinks, and tabloids can't photograph community leaders or bigwigs stumbling around drunk, and then use the photos against them. Look at what happened to Kate Middleton, when she and William thought they were having a private vacation. Jeez, use your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships