Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2012, 02:17 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,268,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Personally, I would NOT eat a piece of cake in front of a dieter, and I wouldn't drink in front of an alcoholic. I think doing so would show insensitivity and a lack of compassion.
What exactly is it that these women do to taunt you so much?

If it's just walkin around and minding their own business, there is only one logical answer to your dilemma.

You need to move to a Muslim country.

Women are in their rightful place, which is in the home, and if they do have to be out in public they are rigged up like ninjas so you can't see the goods anyway. No cruel and heartless taunting from Muslim women.

This way men get to blame the women for their own behaviour. This "shifting the blame" is something at which you excel, so you would fit in perfectly.

If the men are tempted there, say, if they see an ankle or something, they can demand the woman get stoned.

Or, they can rape her first, then demand she gets stoned, and lashed too for being raped.

It's all about men having all the power and none of the responsibility, which is your dream world.

You would love it in Saudi Arabia. Women aren't even allowed to drive there, let alone vote or leave the house unattended. You would be a very happy man, a round peg in a round hole.

Start saving.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 PM

29,732 posts, read 34,340,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post

If it's just walkin around and minding their own business, there is only one logical answer to your dilemma.

Women are in their rightful place, which is in the home, and if they do have to be out in public they are rigged up like ninjas so you can't see the goods anyway. No cruel and heartless taunting from Muslim women.

This way men get to blame the women for their own behaviour. This "shifting the blame" is something at which you excel, so you would fit in perfectly.

If the men are tempted there, say, if they see an ankle or something, they can demand the woman get stoned.

Or, they can rape her first, then demand she gets stoned, and lashed too for being raped.

It's all about men having all the power and none of the responsibility, which is your dream world.

You would love it in Saudi Arabia. Women aren't even allowed to drive there, let alone vote or leave the house unattended. You would be a very happy man, a round peg in a round hole.

Start saving.
Spot on. I've always thought that if the men in these countries can't control themselves at the sight of a wrist or hair, then maybe they're the ones who should be kept indoors.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:25 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,192,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Spot on. I've always thought that if the men in these countries can't control themselves at the sight of a wrist or hair, then maybe they're the ones who should be kept indoors.

Can't rep you again, but I agree. Behave like an animal, be locked up like an animal.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:27 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,261 times
Quote:
Not sure where anyone got the idea that i condone raping someone. I think that women and the rest of society should be more compassionate...I never said anything, anywhere, about raping women.

I guess when you run out of your own points, it's always an easy strategy to just make up stuff.
You're condoning shaming gals for saying no.

You're willing to protest gals ability to say no.

You want an environment where a gal has sex with a guy because he wants her to.

Likely that creates an environment eradicating rape because it's mean, arrogant, and morally wrong for a gal to say no to a guy.

You may word it as 'society should be more compassionate' however it seemingly means 'gals should do as I say and f*ck guys on demand or they're bad'.

You have said plenty everywhere about how it's mean that gals can say no, how it's a moral issue, and that gals should be nice to guys by f*cking guys because the guys want to.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:28 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,426 times
Quote:

Start saving.
That's not a bad idea about moving to another country. Saudi Arabia is probably too extreme, but some sort of happy medium. Somewhere that the women are a bit nicer and more compassionate, and a bit more modest.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:33 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,607,417 times
He creates a thread to thank people that turns again into bickering and gender bashing on his end. The mods should just lock this thread like the other one because all I'm seeing is the same things being rehashed and the OP refusing to see anyone's point of view but his own.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:42 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,261 times
Quote:
That's not a bad idea about moving to another country. Saudi Arabia is probably too extreme, but some sort of happy medium. Somewhere that the women are a bit nicer and more compassionate, and a bit more modest.
Likely prostitutes can be as nice, compassionate, and modest as you want.

Bit curious if you pander to the needs of everyone who crosses you no matter how you feel about it.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:51 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,178,053 times
Quote:
Personally, I would NOT eat a piece of cake in front of a dieter, and I wouldn't drink in front of an alcoholic. I think doing so would show insensitivity and a lack of compassion.
2:1 you eat meat and meat products around vegetarians all the time.

Quote:

You hit the nail on the head. He wants women to be covered to suit his own needs when he should be the one blind folding himself.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:23 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,731,491 times
Quote:
Wow dude, you have real issues about women. You need therapy because you are kind of bordering on being insane and a menace to women in society.

Old 10-14-2012, 03:37 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
2:1 you eat meat and meat products around vegetarians all the time.

You hit the nail on the head. He wants women to be covered to suit his own needs when he should be the one blind folding himself.
I don't really eat a lot of meat, frankly. At least not red meat. I think red meat is a luxury of the rich that starves the poor. We could feed a lot more poor people around the world if we all ate less meat. I still do eat it on occasion, which I admit is wrong of me, and I am trying to get better with that and really cut out red meat altogether.

Lots of interesting reading on food supply and world hunger. If you are interested, I can refer you to some places. But we could really take a step toward reducing famine and hunger if we ate less meat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships