Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2012, 11:16 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,216,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
For the record, i have tried, unsuccessfully, to date and sleep with most of said female friends... i'm sure that question is coming soon.
Why did you fail? How did you go about doing it? Give me an example.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:17 PM

1,791 posts, read 3,170,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Sure they did.

So are you saying that you actually have female friends? I thought all women were arrogant and mean?

Addressed above. I don't know if they are really my friends, frankly, because i am bitter toward them as well, as i have tried unsuccessfully to take it to another level with many of them. I was probably mistaken to call them friends. I should say "females that i know and talk to."

Come to think of it, yes they are arrogant and mean, a lot of them.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:19 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,249,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Cap'n Jack gone out of character, and has sided with women on Ipfan's threads today, though. (Mark this day on your calendar.) And he just rep-messaged me that he was, indeed, being sarcastic.
Damage control.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:21 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,148,569 times
OP, your fixation on "women's power" regarding their sexuality is disturbing. That is exactly the kind of twisted thinking that shows up in serial rapist/killer letters to newspapers. My advice to you is to talk to a mental health professional, because the path you're going down is unhealthy, unstable, and dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Damage control.
Why would I need damage control?

2,560 posts, read 2,631,113 times
Quote:
Addressed above. I don't know if they are really my friends, frankly, because i am bitter toward them as well, as i have tried unsuccessfully to take it to another level with many of them. I was probably mistaken to call them friends. I should say "females that i know and talk to."

Perhaps again it's suited to take action on the prostitutes and developing a healthy coping mechanism for rejection.

If you prefer to react with your misogynistic bitter resentment then perhaps try improving your attractiveness, wealth, status, or personality to bypass your possibly commonplace male mindset.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:22 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,069,663 times
Quote:

It sounds like they are really your friends but that you aren't really their friends. They are friends with you even though they don't want to sleep with you while you seem to only hang out with them in order to sleep with them. Do you think they are arrogant and mean simply because they won't sleep with you?

As for advice - we already gave you advice on your other thread - then you got mad at us, told us we were arrogant and mean, and basically threw a temper tantrum.

My advice again - don't use a "line." Don't compliment a woman right away - especially not with a line that sounds like you use on everyone until someone actually bites. Just talk to women like you would talk to anyone else. Don't be fake or phony - just be comfortable and sincere. A woman doesn't need to have her feet kissed in order to be interested in someone. Make a connection.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:22 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,249,339 times
Quote:

From what I can gather, your definition of "arrogant and mean" really translates to "won't **** me".

You are blaming them for your own failings.

They can't help it if you're unattractive.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,631,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
From what I can gather, your definition of "arrogant and mean" really translates to "won't **** me".

You are blaming them for your own failings.

They can't help it if you're unattractive.
You gathered correctly as he admitted to that in his other thread.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It sounds like they are really your friends but that you aren't really their friends. They are friends with you even though they don't want to sleep with you while you seem to only hang out with them in order to sleep with them. Do you think they are arrogant and mean simply because they won't sleep with you?

As for advice - we already gave you advice on your other thread - then you got mad at us, told us we were arrogant and mean, and basically threw a temper tantrum.

My advice again - don't use a "line." Don't compliment a woman right away - especially not with a line that sounds like you use on everyone until someone actually bites. Just talk to women like you would talk to anyone else. Don't be fake or phony - just be comfortable and sincere. A woman doesn't need to have her feet kissed in order to be interested in someone. Make a connection.
I agree with the bolded.

Also, OP, do you make friends with girls just to sleep with them?

I find that it works to just genuinely want to be friends with them. If I hit on a girl and she's not into it, I make every attempt to just stay friends (well, only if I genuinely want to get to know her). I don't think about getting with her anymore, but just focus on being good friends. Eventually (and this has happened almost every time...but the timeframe tends to be variable), the girl decides she likes me and starts chasing me.

One of the keys to getting a girl is putting in work. You have to put time into them (some more than others). Being friends is the best way to do that (because it shows that you're not needy and willing to accept rejection, if necessary....and it's fun because you're genuinely getting to know the girl and gaining her respect).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships