Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 09:55 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I agree, thats why if she's not attractive she's going to have to be proactive.
And if you're proactive you get shoved in the 'friend zone' or they think you're easy. If she's not attractive and there are attractive women around who even pretend to be interested in their hobby she will be ignored.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:25 PM

445 posts, read 864,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GogoG View Post
I have tried everything too but in Silicon Bay Area is impossible to meet someone. Now I only leave my house to work and spend all my time with my dog, friends or family instead of wanting to be with someone. However I have a huge empty hole in my heart. I understand. Especially where I live all the white men prefer to date Asian women so it is a no win situation for me since I'm white. Also, unfortunately I only work with women since I'm a teacher. That makes meeting someone hard as well.
This seems hard to believe. I'm sure they're some white men who date white women as well. The teacher environment is probably low on dating opportunities. Do you take grad courses in the evening to advance your credential? Teachers receive a lot of holiday time; what about taking some trips?

Old 10-17-2012, 11:48 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
This may be of interest here. It's a map of singles in america and how certain cities have more men than women and vice versa.. It's a bit dated though.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:54 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaybirdX View Post
This and MANY myths need to be buried coming from both sides. The problem is they are to numerous and to instilled to get rid of.
How is that a myth? What attractive women do you know that can't find a man?

Old 10-18-2012, 04:12 AM

41 posts, read 53,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
How is that a myth? What attractive women do you know that can't find a man?
It's funny how they keep deluding themselves into thinking the problem must be something else. I love the excuses women make. The brutal truth is that if these women were even anywhere near as attractive as they think they are, they would have endless offers from men to take them out. If you can't find a man, it's because you're just ugly and undesirable.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:59 AM

2,392 posts, read 5,722,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
It's funny how they keep deluding themselves into thinking the problem must be something else. I love the excuses women make. The brutal truth is that if these women were even anywhere near as attractive as they think they are, they would have endless offers from men to take them out. If you can't find a man, it's because you're just ugly and undesirable.
I don't think that it's just bc they're ugly and undesirable. Most of them are average to below average and they're rejecting/not interested in men that are average/below average just like they are. These women are too busy going after the men that are above average and ignoring what is right in front of them. So when those above average men sleep with those average or below average women and then discard them or when those men see them as nothing more than a cool friend, they're left wondering "where are all of the good men". The good men are around. Stop holding out for that man that is perfect in every way bc no one is perfect.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:07 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Quote:
I don't agree with most of this because even "ugly" and "undesirable"(by most standards) still form relationships, get married, have kids etc. But some of it come down to alot of women overrating themselves(as do alot of men) and going after guys who are way above their league

Old 10-18-2012, 05:58 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
This may be of interest here. It's a map of singles in america and how certain cities have more men than women and vice versa.. It's a bit dated though.
Wow Texas and California looks like a sausage feast.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:59 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by he's so hott View Post
I don't think that it's just bc they're ugly and undesirable. Most of them are average to below average and they're rejecting/not interested in men that are average/below average just like they are. These women are too busy going after the men that are above average and ignoring what is right in front of them. So when those above average men sleep with those average or below average women and then discard them or when those men see them as nothing more than a cool friend, they're left wondering "where are all of the good men". The good men are around. Stop holding out for that man that is perfect in every way bc no one is perfect.
You're both right.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:26 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Nice single men are everywhere. Literally everywhere. Now whether or not you are compatible with them, they compatible with you, is another story. Also there plenty of single attractive women out there. Some by choice, but many because they just can't find what they are looking for. Just because they have a bunch of guys asking for their number is nothing for them to tap themselves on the shoulder about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships