Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times

Advertisements

It is a shame I am out of bacon caramel popcorn. Would have been so fitting.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 09:08 PM

1,454 posts, read 2,165,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
No man needs any woman for anything except for sex.
If he's only into random sex with different women (he can find that at bars), you do know there is a catch to this don't you? The woman into random hook-ups isn't just going to sleep with him just like that without anything in exchange.

Old 10-17-2012, 09:10 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,223,337 times
I don't need a woman for anything, but I prefer a marriage and family.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:26 PM

21 posts, read 39,248 times
It's guys like the OP that's creating a bad reputation for the rest of us.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:47 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
I can't understand why men are criticized for having something on the side. It's men who keep a roof over your head, bring home the bread every night and pay the bills, so that man has the right to see multiple women at the same time. Men need variety. We get bored of the same thing day in day out.

If it's the man who brings everything to the table, you really don't have any choice but to accept it because you live off his income and he supports you. You have to either like it or lump it.

Western society seems to have programmed people to believe that cheating is somehow wrong. It's not. It's natural for a man to have more than one sexual partner. Being with one woman for the rest of your life is against nature.
An attitude like this will get this 'junior member', turned into a severed member.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:49 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
An attitude like this will get this 'junior member', turned into a severed member.
Could not happen to a better member, well I can think of others but this one is the handiest to mention at the moment.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:51 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Don't put anyone on your payroll, if you don't want to. Free country and all. Fortunately.

I swear sometimes I feel like I need a shot of penicillin after some of these posts.
We only provide popcorn, beverages and candy around here........

Old 10-17-2012, 11:19 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Perfect View Post
I can't understand why men are criticized for having something on the side. It's men who keep a roof over your head, bring home the bread every night and pay the bills, so that man has the right to see multiple women at the same time. Men need variety. We get bored of the same thing day in day out.

If it's the man who brings everything to the table, you really don't have any choice but to accept it because you live off his income and he supports you. You have to either like it or lump it.

Western society seems to have programmed people to believe that cheating is somehow wrong. It's not. It's natural for a man to have more than one sexual partner. Being with one woman for the rest of your life is against nature.
I figured this would be closed by now but I'll bite.

You are absolutely correct. If you are the man and you make the money - you should be able to go out and screw anyone and everyone with complete acceptance from your wife.

But, and I hate to break this to you, in order for this to happen - you have to convince someone to marry you. Actually, you'll have to convince some lucky lady to get within 50 feet of you... And I just don't see that happening. Oooohhh. That sucks. Sorry!

Old 10-18-2012, 02:30 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,176,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
No man needs any woman for anything except for sex.

Best of luck in your quest.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:52 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,832,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
I don't need a woman for anything, but I prefer a marriage and family.
Actually you never should NEED another person. If you want, desire them, then good. But I, as many others wouldn't mind if you don't procreate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships