Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 12:46 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Judging? Nah. The only two boyfriends I've had didn't have a tattoo between them. I don't care if a guy has tattoos or not, though I do prefer them to be heavily tattooed just because it's something we would have in common. Just like I'd love if I could find a hobby pilot or someone who works on cars.

Actually, there have been many, many threads regarding women with tattoos and the overwhelming response has been that we're loose, slutty, skanky, uneducated and worthless.

Of course, this is a conservative leaning forum so I'm really not surprised.
"Judging? Nah."
BTW, I wasn't jumping on your case, as I usually agree with you. I was just playing the Devils advocate.

"Actually, there have been many"
No surprise, most people online feel more free to critique others. That and there are more angry introverts online.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 PM

365 posts, read 490,112 times
Exclamation Well, sort of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Men in the club don't magically turn different. They are the same normal men in real life, only they go to a bar or club and relax. They don't become different because they are in a club.
I don't know about that one most guys that go to a club; will go with other guys they know and if you've seen a guy by themselves they're well behaved and act very well manned most of the time. With a friend? The complete opposite... Sure a few drinks might have something to do with it. But the main fact is that if a guy is with his boys he's going to feel more confident and very cocky cause he knows they got his back no matter what goes down. But i point to more confident without his friends he wouldn't of gone and danced with that girl he would of waited until after maybe cause his confidence is low. You never know some people are different.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:41 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,968,204 times
online dating - heaven for women??? No!!

20% are creeps that tell you immediately their nasty fantasies
10% are complete losers
60% don't look attractive at all on their profile pic or wear weird clothes, cowboy hat, bathroom-i-love-myself-pic-with-urinal-in-background, or something else unacceptable for a profile pic. Or they are almost naked, wear rubber clothes or too small/fat/hairy/whatever. Or they are too old/young. Chainsmoker, alcoholic
10% have too much baggage (too many children, incredible amount of debt, etc.)

Old 10-31-2012, 05:03 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post

10% are complete losers
60% don't look attractive at all on their profile pic or wear weird clothes, cowboy hat, bathroom-i-love-myself-pic-with-urinal-in-background, or something else unacceptable for a profile pic. Or they are almost naked, wear rubber clothes or too small/fat/hairy/whatever. Or they are too old/young. Chainsmoker, alcoholic
Oh surely that doesn't add up to 100%... 99.9%, maybe. But not 100%

Old 10-31-2012, 05:08 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,302,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Oh surely that doesn't add up to 100%... 99.9%, maybe. But not 100%
You forgot there can be cross-over.

Some of the creeps certainly wear cowboy hats.

Old 10-31-2012, 05:19 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,994,484 times
Quote:

10% are complete losers
After looking some online, you can apply a lot of the same to the women as well. Tons and tons of women on some of these sites have multiple children and smoke. Many "looking for mr. right" posts who have lists of every detail down to his feet. Many women really aren't that photogenic, just like a lot of men.

And FYI, women who have kids, it's expected that they are your life/world/whatever. Because if they aren't, ur doing it wrong.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:14 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times
Quote:

10% are complete losers
I have to agree, but I would put the losers and the creeps at a higher percentage and many are crossover groups. Once I eliminated the creeps, the obese, the men with kids and those looking for sex only I got probably a 10% rate and I met a few but they didn't like me or I didn't like me.

To me online isn't worth it for the small number.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:28 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
I believe in luck.
I'll take a chance at online dating....

....starting Friday the Thirteenth.

Srs.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
If you knowingly defile your body with visible tattoos, don't complain if you don't get attention from the right kind of guys. What do you think the quality men will think when they see a girl with tattoos all up on her body that are visible to see? In fact, I bet the average guy sees s lut when he sees a girl covered in tattoos because generally those girls are pretty slutty, so you are going to get lumped in with them. That's why I work hard to make sure my looks don't lump me into the undesirable category.
There's different varities of undesireable...

Douche Bag - Picture

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships