Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 10:59 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Could it be that you are too much in love with yourself to have a girl friend? You seem to be the kind of person who knows what they want...you might simply not want a girl friend....How about trying to pay attention to some one other than yourself..by the way- nice suit.
His problem is that he doesn't love himself enough. Just look at his post for christ sakes. He's beating himself up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 11:00 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I don't know if you want advice from the men of CD (most of them, anyways). At any rate, take it with a grain of salt.
Cute.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:00 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,678,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Well.... are you willing to MAKE time for a girl? Seems that between 50 hrs work week and working out at the gym, you don't really have any time left for other things...or just get to tired to be a fun and having fun.
Do you work weekends too? or just long week days?
I work 5 days a week but my job is only 5 minutes from my house so that gives me some free time there. I'm off Sundays and Fridays

I think I should be able to have plenty of time for a girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Could it be that you are too much in love with yourself to have a girl friend? You seem to be the kind of person who knows what they want...you might simply not want a girl friend....How about trying to pay attention to some one other than yourself..by the way- nice suit.
In love with myself? I just told you I would be willing to pay 5 grand for a girl to go out on a couple dates with me just to give me a chance. How am I in love with myself?

Old 10-21-2012, 11:01 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,023,434 times
I agree with Pextra.
Are you an interesting guy? Do you feel comfortable to talk about things other than work, workout, health and such?
Are you a fun person? Do you have any interests or hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?
Do you have any plan what you want to talk about with a girl on your first date? ( you know... no one likes boring or serious people ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I tried online dating and got absolutely nowhere...I couldn't even get a response to any of the girls I was messaging
I think an interesting thread would be the entire faction of CD posters (male and female) making your profile on POF and telling you how to respond to ads.

If you want some input, start a thread. Start by putting up a collection of photos and I'll (and probably others) will tell you what to put up and what to write.

368 posts, read 577,345 times
I really don't see what the problem is lol, you make good money, your pretty good looking and you don't seem shy, maybe you're just approaching the wrong women.

Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I agree with Pextra.
Are you an interesting guy? Do you feel comfortable to talk about things other than work, workout, health and such?
Yea I can talk about any subject matter. I was actually born overseas (Armenia) so that helps me easily connect with people of different cultures and backgrounds

Quote:
Are you a fun person? Do you have any interests or hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?
Videogames
Music - all genres
Movies - all genres
Working Out
Cooking
Sports
TV shows

As far as being a fun person, I think so. All my friends love me dearly

Old 10-21-2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
As far as being a fun person, I think so. All my friends love me dearly
Think about how you made your friends. You probably made them in the most casual way possible. Before you knew it, they were your friends. Girls are very similar, if you let things flow naturally than nature and hormones take over. The problem is your mind is putting up way too many obstacles. The problem with us being so intelligent

Old 10-21-2012, 11:08 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atg5 View Post
cute.
:d

Old 10-21-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille View Post
I really don't see what the problem is lol, you make good money, your pretty good looking and you don't seem shy, maybe you're just approaching the wrong women.

Yea I'm very grateful for my genetics. I've received many compliments for being handsome in real life...although a lot of them were from homosexuals

I guess the issue is that I put the dating world and women in general on a massive pedestal. I imagine that they all want a guy who makes about 500K a year, is a male model, has a perfect cassanova personality and is perfect beyond belief

I'm very very very harsh on myself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships