Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you know within the first 5 minutes if you are going to sleep with a woman?
Yes. I know within the first 5 minutes of meeting a woman if I will sleep with her 19 63.33%
No. There are too many factors like personality and heart, bank account, etc 11 36.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 01:45 PM

2,392 posts, read 5,723,689 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioque View Post
You could tell if he's attracted to you if he holds eye contact with you for more than 8 seconds too upon first meeting.
You also forgot to add that he'll warmly smile at you and make small talk. If he does all of those things he's basically telling the woman that he's going to pursue her. However, she has to do those same things back to the guy in order for the guy to know that it's ok to pursue her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 01:50 PM

4,829 posts, read 4,283,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I don't know about the rest of you folks, but the first thing that pops into my head is the "gift of an STD."
Just because you sleep around doesn't mean you will get an STD. The same goes for having unprotected sex doesn't mean you will have a child. Sleeping around and having unprotected sex just heightens the chances of an STD or a child, it doesn't affirm it. You can also sleep around with people and demand an STD test before having sex with the person. You could have 100's of partners, and when done right, you can still be STD and child free....

Old 10-24-2012, 01:53 PM

469 posts, read 566,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I meant the type that is attracted to me. We were talking about the type that is attracted to you.
ohh sorry misunderstood. But just analyze how different guys look at you. if they keep they're on on you or keep making glances, yeah its obvious they're into you. Also those who approach you, wink, etc. you'll know

Old 10-24-2012, 02:03 PM

31,027 posts, read 22,064,322 times
5 minutes to know if you are attracted to her enough to go further.

You can start to deduct points if you find out she's a drunk, a Biotch, a Psycho, has stinky breath, bodily odor, has a stinky Hoohaw, etc.
You can start to add points if she sweet, interesting, smells good etc.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:08 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Just because you sleep around doesn't mean you will get an STD. The same goes for having unprotected sex doesn't mean you will have a child. Sleeping around and having unprotected sex just heightens the chances of an STD or a child, it doesn't affirm it. You can also sleep around with people and demand an STD test before having sex with the person. You could have 100's of partners, and when done right, you can still be STD and child free....
Except that it takes 6 months for HIV to show up in the system. In that time, it could have spread around to other partners. Chlamydia doesn't show symptoms in males, only the females find out the guy has given them this "gift", and there are other, lesser-known STD's that are like that, too. There's antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea now. For some women, any unprotected sex results in a pregnancy. Penetration isn't even necessary for women to get pregnant. It's easy for guys to dismiss the risk. How many child support claims do you want against you?

Old 10-24-2012, 02:10 PM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
5 minutes to know if you are attracted to her enough to go further.

You can start to deduct points if you find out she's a drunk, a Biotch, a Psycho, has stinky breath, bodily odor, has a stinky Hoohaw, etc.
You can start to add points if she sweet, interesting, smells good etc.
This strategy is a bit more sensible. You can't possibly know in just 5 minutes whether someone's a raving loony tune or axe murderer.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:17 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryazer24 View Post
anymore for the yes? hahahaha. i've realized i get the "studies body physique, laugh" quite a bit
The surefire one, but not within 5 minutes, is "laughs at your sexual double-entendres," or even adds to them. If they participate in a discussion with you about a steamy scene in a movie, as in "oooh, yeah, I thought that was a great scene," then that should tell someone they are amenable to sex, most of the time.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:21 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Haven't read through the thread yet, but I know within about 10 seconds unless it's a dark environment.

Then I know within 5 seconds of that.

When I comb back through this thread, I'm sure there will very many rep worthy comments by the fine gentlemen on CD.

Old 10-24-2012, 02:29 PM

896 posts, read 1,476,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
... if you want to sleep with her?
A lap dance lasts 20 minutes. Most men aren't positive they want to sleep with her until they see how well she performs the lap dance.

...well I am sorry, but I am going to have to turn you and your massive hooters down...

Old 10-24-2012, 02:30 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,398,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
Hey Mr./Ms. Serious...it was sarcasm. Gift = STD...get it???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships