Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2012, 11:44 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,418,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
. I look at my Dad's cousin, a fat, ugly slob of a man whose only passion in life was miniature train sets, yet he found a woman, equally ugly and lacking in anything truly worthy as a person. Now they have 3 ugly, useless, stupid children with a combined IQ of probably 60.

Ouch! Sweet Jesus LMAO!!!

Old 10-28-2012, 11:46 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,965 times
The more I think about it, what it all comes down to is we would have to get a significant percentage of American men to look overseas for mates. In order to have any significant influence, that is what would have to happen. Right now, there are really only a handful of American men who are fed up enough with the women that they are looking overseas. That number seems to be growing, but it is still quite small. American women are in no danger of having a shortage of men to choose from. In order to have any real influence, we would need to persuade a whole lot of men to look toward foreign women.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:53 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,179,965 times
Of course, there is the possibility, however remote, that I could find someone nice and we could be happy together. In which case, it is doubtful that I would go through with the whole movement.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:53 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,154,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
The more I think about it, what it all comes down to is we would have to get a significant percentage of American men to look overseas for mates. In order to have any significant influence, that is what would have to happen. Right now, there are really only a handful of American men who are fed up enough with the women that they are looking overseas. That number seems to be growing, but it is still quite small. American women are in no danger of having a shortage of men to choose from. In order to have any real influence, we would need to persuade a whole lot of men to look toward foreign women.
You can't have influence over people who don't want you. I'm not sure what you don't understand about that. Now, you can take a good look at yourself, recognize that you are your own worst enemy, accept responsibility for yourself, make a change, and BECOME someone that women would want to have something to do with. That is possible. But having influence over people that don't want to have anything to do with you simply is not possible.

You keep talking about power. You seem to think that the only thing that matters in this life is sex. And you seem to think that women have it (like it is an object that only women possess) and that men don't. And since sex is the only thing worth anything in life - women have all the power and you don't. What a messed up way to view the world. First of all, sex is something that is shared between two people. I don't GIVE my husband sex. We HAVE sex - the two of us - because we WANT to. And furthermore, my husband and I have so much more to offer each other than just sex. We offer love, companionship, laughter, support, and so much more that I can't possibly explain to someone who thinks that sex is the only thing that there is to give or get.

Once again - you are either attention starved or dangerously insane. I hope it's attention starved - and I hope that you get the help you need to change your attitude so that you can actually enjoy your life.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,418,213 times
Wha? I was under the impression that women....were women. I had no idea I could go find some exotic breed of woman that doesn't require that peskey respect thing.

Where be this mythical land you so speak of?

Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Of course, there is the possibility, however remote, that I could find someone nice and we could be happy together. In which case, it is doubtful that I would go through with the whole movement.
Why would a nice person want to be with you? What do you have to offer them? If you stopped playing the victim and blaming everyone else for your own attitude - you might have something to offer someone. But as it stands right now - you treat people like dirt and expect them to kiss your butt.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:56 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,460 times
Quote:
LMAO. Are you for real? What kind of pulpit do you really think you have here? At most you have 10%, of 1% of 1% of the United States audience.

And I really doubt that 3100 unique eyes will view this.

Old 10-28-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Wha? I was under the impression that women....were women. I had no idea I could go find some exotic breed of woman that doesn't require that peskey respect thing.

Where be this mythical land you so speak of?
According to some of the bitter men on CD - Europe and Asia! Apparently, they are all really hot, have no standards when it comes to men, and treat American men like kings while asking for nothing in return!

Old 10-28-2012, 12:05 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,310,150 times
Quote:
With all due respect Ipfan921, getting a significant percentage of American men to look overseas for mates will only happen when said American men believe that they are unable to find what they desire in a mate, here in America (whether that be Mexico, the U.S., or Canada).

Are you of the mindeset that if more American men begin to look overseas for mates this will create a significant influence for...what exactly? To demonstrate to the American women that they had better shape up and begin to appreciate American men? To begin to realize the ability of the American man to choose from a stockpile of foreign women so we had better...what, behave ourselves?

Where are you going with this? Please elaborate.

Best regards, sincerely

HomeIsWhere...

Old 10-28-2012, 12:06 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,467,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
According to some of the bitter men on CD - Europe and Asia! Apparently, they are all really hot, have no standards when it comes to men, and treat American men like kings while asking for nothing in return!
With what money are these guys going to find, to go to Asia? They can't even afford their date's $15 share of the tab, at TGI Friday's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.