Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 03:24 PM

548 posts, read 890,992 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the feedback everything has gotten better. I just got to believe in myself and everything is just going to work out for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 04:24 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,446,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
All jobs REQUIRE experience which I got 0 so try again sherlock.

How did you come to be 25 years old and have zero experience working? I don't get this at all.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:55 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,150,954 times
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback everything has gotten better. I just got to believe in myself and everything is just going to work out for me.

That's the attitude. Baby steps. Now break a nail and go back out there and dump him again! He'll love it. He'll want you for a while and then temporarily move on. You'll realize that you love him and he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and you'll try and try to get him back. Only he won't want you back just yet. That only comes after you've moved on. See,that's how it works. Lifes funny like that. It's like people can smell when we have moved on. He'll smell that you have moved and suddenly realize that he can't live without you. But at this point, you won't care. You'll tell him to take a hike, because you don't need him anymore. He'll suddenly go into a deep depression whereas eventually he'll suck on the barell of a shot gun. And why you ask? All because you broke one of your lee press on nails. Oh, the horror! You get what I'm saying?? I'm kidding by the way. Obviously I'm being overly dramatic. He won't really kill himself, he'l slightlyl miss a bit and just become paralyzed. Besides, you don't even fk around with Lee press on nails. Those are for losers. From that alone, you knew I was kidding. Anyhow, I'm telling you people I really think this time I've lost my mind. I don't know what it is. It's like I'm back in highschool smoking the good stuff! I feel funky.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 10-31-2012 at 05:06 PM..

Old 10-31-2012, 05:13 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,673,142 times
I think you should learn how to cook.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:48 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times
Grow up...Then move on. Too much drama to soon. Not trying to be unkind...But you need a wake up call. Never, ever diss yourself....Work on the things you're lacking...Get things in order in your life, until then let the boyfriends take a backseat til you get you figured out.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:37 PM

365 posts, read 490,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Sounds like you need to work on being happy with yourself before trying to be happy with someone else.
If you have 2 people and they're both unhappy be dedicated to making each other happy? Wouldn't that solve the problem?

Old 11-01-2012, 12:56 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,542,136 times
As others have said, not all jobs require experience. If you feel your lack of work experience is hampering your job search, try volunteering for a while. Many employers will look at volunteer work as work experience. Another thing you can do is walk around nearby shops and look for Help Wanted signs. Work experience may be secondary as small shops as long as you can sell yourself as a highly motivated worker. So you do need to change your attitude and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.

As for the bf, that will be a lost cause as long as you have your present attitude. Build some self esteem, improve your outlook on life, learn some new skills and get a job. Once others see you moving forward, you'll have more interest in you.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:23 PM

7,201 posts, read 14,989,759 times
Quote:
All jobs REQUIRE experience which I got 0 so try again sherlock.
Since when? Where do you think people are getting work experience? Do you think people are BORN with experience? Some of the things you post make no sense. My very first after-school job, at the age of 14 or 15, was at a Veterinary Hospital. I had NO EXPERIENCE at all. I fed and watered the dogs and cats. I cleaned their cages. I had never worked before. My second job was as a file clerk in an Insurance Co. I had NO EXPERIENCE in filing.

Old 01-29-2013, 12:29 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,267 times
Default Huh??

You were in a relationship???

Old 01-29-2013, 12:38 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,690,496 times
omg, no offense, but u sound like a cray cray. . .

Chill.

You're not worthless cuz u failed a driving test. Just take it again and pass it, Big deal.
No sex til marriage? Uhhhh, why? Even if u two are in a long-term committed relationship u will not have sex until the state issues u a piece of paper stating a marriage has occured? That's silly. Men like sex, hun. If u wanna keep a man happy, be happy, be sexy, be yourself, be supportive, and damnit, sex it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships