Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 08:15 AM

458 posts, read 329,174 times

Advertisements

My husband stays logged in on my Facebook. He stays on it more than I do! I told him to just get his own, but he says, nah...why do that when I have yours!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 08:18 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Okay...is he that interested in your friends? Just nosy? Jealousy problem?

Old 08-05-2016, 08:22 AM

Probably all the above! I kinda feel like I don't have any privacy. Before this, he used to sneak my phone and go through my internet history to see what I was reading etc.

Old 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbloodedwoman View Post
My husband stays logged in on my Facebook. He stays on it more than I do! I told him to just get his own, but he says, nah...why do that when I have yours!
Change your password my love

Has he got anything that he doesn't like you playing with or looking at? ...... I'd go and play football with it

Old 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,249,994 times
Quote:
Probably all the above! I kinda feel like I don't have any privacy. Before this, he used to sneak my phone and go through my internet history to see what I was reading etc.
Was this before or after you two got married?

Because, I would not marry someone who was so disrespectful of my privacy.

Ever.

Old 08-05-2016, 08:48 AM

He said that I would have to get rid of my Facebook or allow him to stay logged on to it. I'm alot more social than he is, so I chose the latter. He wasn't like this when we were dating. He just started this out of mistrust, I guess. We have had rough patches in our marriage, periods of separation, so I guess in his mind this is security for him

Old 08-05-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
He said that I would have to get rid of my Facebook or allow him to stay logged on to it. I'm alot more social than he is, so I chose the latter. He wasn't like this when we were dating. He just started this out of mistrust, I guess. We have had rough patches in our marriage, periods of separation, so I guess in his mind this is security for him
How have you told him that you're unhappy about this? Has he seen it upsets you?

Either way it's pure selfish and controlling on his part and I'm sorry you're going through this

Old 08-05-2016, 08:58 AM

I've made comments that I about how much he stays on it, but then he would say things like...well I just want get on anymore, but he's lying. If I told him wanted him to log off, he would think I was up to something.

Ive been offered another job and traveling will be a part of that. He was talking about coming with me etc. He said how much he would miss me. I'm kinda feeling a little smothered. The older I get, the less male attention I want or need.

Old 08-05-2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
I've made comments that I about how much he stays on it, but then he would say things like...well I just want get on anymore, but he's lying. If I told him wanted him to log off, he would think I was up to something.

Ive been offered another job and traveling will be a part of that. He was talking about coming with me etc. He said how much he would miss me. I'm kinda feeling a little smothered. The older I get, the less male attention I want or need.
Maybe that's why then..

It sounds daft I know but it might be his backward way of showing you he cares and probably thinking the worst as you won't be working around the corner as such

But either way it's childish of him in my mind and of course you know my opinion on trust...

Old 08-05-2016, 09:07 AM

505 posts, read 368,736 times
Dump Facebook. Make a Twitter account lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships