Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:05 AM

6 posts, read 6,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Did you see his pics?

And what's with this not being married but we are going to get married stuff? I don't have anything against people who choose to live together with out getting married - even if they have children together. Hey - different strokes for different folks. But what I don't understand is people that say they are going to get married, have a child together, and still - don't get married. What's the hold up?
No his photos are private and I have not seen them. We do not live together. And i said we planned to get married so that you guys know that we plan on having a future together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
It's Facebook. What's he like outside of a dumb computer?
He hangs out with his friends a lot but with me he is affectionate. I'm more of a home body and he's the outgoing one always out with friends.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:13 AM

We are both 23 might I add.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:34 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomboom45 View Post
No his photos are private and I have not seen them. We do not live together. And i said we planned to get married so that you guys know that we plan on having a future together.
Quote:
I see a lot more problems here than not being facebook friends. But that's just me.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:48 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
So, he doesn't have any kind of acknowledgement of you on Facebook, lied about Instagram, you like to stay home, he likes to go out, blah, blah, blah, and you're both only 23. The 23 part sealed it for me. When other women he meets when out with his friends when you're at home cleaning up baby spit look up his Facebook, they see no mention of a gf. Now think about that.

Oh, by the way... it's been 5 years and a baby... when WILL that future get started?

Old 11-10-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
So, he doesn't have any kind of acknowledgement of you on Facebook, lied about Instagram, you like to stay home, he likes to go out, blah, blah, blah, and you're both only 23. The 23 part sealed it for me. When other women he meets when out with his friends when you're at home cleaning up baby spit look up his Facebook, they see no mention of a gf. Now think about that.

Oh, by the way... it's been 5 years and a baby... when WILL that future get started?
That's exactly what I'm thinking. What bothers me the most is that he puts up pics of him and the baby and none of me like I'm not good enough. The "future will get started" when we can move out together on our own but honestly I am rethinking that and where our relationship stands because of my trust issues.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:06 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Quote:
That's exactly what I'm thinking. What bothers me the most is that he puts up pics of him and the baby and none of me like I'm not good enough. The "future will get started" when we can move out together on our own but honestly I am rethinking that and where our relationship stands because of my trust issues.
YOU don't have trust issues... your doubts are valid, listen to your gut. HE'S the one with the issues in this situation.

It's time for a "come to geezus" talk.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:14 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
Why would you agree to have a baby with someone who is not even committed enough to share your household?

Are you sure he knows he is your boyfriend? Because actions speak louder than words.

If you were my daughter I'd have a LOT to say to you about stupid choices and their consequences.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:15 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,104,160 times
After 5 years and a baby together, you're not FB friends?? That's weird. And I would be wary of his Instagram account. Why is it private? There's something on there I bet he doesn't want you to see.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:20 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,270,967 times
I agree with strawberrykiki, I believe he's definitely hiding something....and it's very telling that he posts pictures of his child, but none of her mom...almost like he wants others to think he's a single parent...THAT would have me thinking all right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships