U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM

1,328 posts, read 1,216,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
As a reader of your posts, what you know about relationships would fit on the head of a pin.
This is what you don't understand. This isn't about relationships; it's about what men like sexually. Most guy's start cheating when they are no longer attracted to their gf/wife and there's no way this guy was still attracted to his wife physically.

Take a look at the chick he cheated with and you'll notice a huge difference in her physical appearence and his wife's. Bottom line, dudes don't want ugly/fat chicks and are more likely to cheat on those women than on women who actually look good.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 PM

25,250 posts, read 27,352,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virijat View Post
And that meant living a life well above the national average. The poor military...*a tear in the eye*
Nah. The person I feel sorry is the woman you marry. Because what you're saying is the minute she's not uber-hot because of aging, you're auditioning new talent. Nice.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Wow, I guess you told me.

I'm not trying to prove a point, I'm just telling you that you're wrong. I'm guessing you're a female.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
This is what you don't understand. This isn't about relationships; it's about what men like sexually. Most guy's start cheating when they are no longer attracted to their gf/wife and there's no way this guy was still attracted to his wife physically.

Take a look at the chick he cheated with and you'll notice a huge difference in her physical appearence and his wife's. Bottom line, dudes don't want ugly/fat chicks and are more likely to cheat on those women than on women who actually look good.
Yeah, yeah. Tough talk from a guy who almost certainly couldn't get a woman of quality if his life depended on it. My wife is awfully beautiful. But she's also amazing, too, in the way she has stuck with me in the ups and downs of my life, how she has raised my children, and how she has been my partner in building a life. I don't care if she ballooned to 300 pounds and her hair fell out. There's no way I'd leave her side because she's never left mine.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:25 PM

7,133 posts, read 12,308,756 times
My hypothesis is that she never was hot. She was just a stepping stone. Once he had the power he wanted she held no value.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. Tough talk from a guy who almost certainly couldn't get a woman of quality if his life depended on it. My wife is awfully beautiful. But she's also amazing, too, in the way she has stuck with me in the ups and downs of my life, how she has raised my children, and how she has been my partner in building a life. I don't care if she ballooned to 300 pounds and her hair fell out. There's no way I'd leave her side because she's never left mine.
LOL is all I have to say.

You've clearly lost in life; try to figure out why.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 PM

7,373 posts, read 7,401,926 times
Quote:

Wrong, I guarantee you he started cheated while she was in her 20s. Some men crave variety and that is why they cheat. This is why beautiful actresses and models are cheated on just as much as we regular folks.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
LOL is all I have to say.

You've clearly lost in life; try to figure out why.
Hardly. I think we all know who the loser is here -- the guy who talks as if he's memorized a bunch of pick-up artist books.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Hardly. I think we all know who the loser is here -- the guy who talks as if he's memorized a bunch of pick-up artist books.
Dude, you probably haven't had a new chick in over a decade; I had a new chick 2 weeks ago. You're clearly the loser.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Dude, you probably haven't had a new chick in over a decade; I had a new chick 2 weeks ago. You're clearly the loser.
Hookers don't count.

And who the hell calls them chicks anymore? Did you watch a Rat Pack retrospective this weekend on A&E or something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships