Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 02:27 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,070,533 times

Advertisements

To the OP
It's not them it's you!

That being said, I remember a gal that I knew when I was the OPs age that went through the same thing. She was attractive, had personality, fun and was a blast to be around, great GF material in my mind. She just jumped into the sack with many of the guys I knew that showed her any interest. Most of the guys were not even nearly attractve as she was. She got black listed as the easy girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 03:24 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,481,187 times
Quote:
She got black listed as the easy girl.
That will only happen if the group of guys are insecure!
I know plenty of women whom made their rounds amongst a group of guys then became LTR with one of them... no one judged...everyone got what they wanted.

If you were in that group and called HER a ****, then YOU would be a hypocrite!

Old 11-13-2012, 03:48 PM

1,298 posts, read 1,823,133 times
Wow - reading some of the Op's other posts indicates she's really struggling with depression and I'm certain self esteem problems.
The only thing I can suggest is get back into treatment somehow as already suggested as this path is so self destructive.
No idea if she is reading any of these posts but I will say best of luck to you in the hopes you are.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:14 PM

904 posts, read 1,381,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post

Men usually will wait a long time for three reasons:

1. He has NO other options
2. He is pursuing other options while waiting
3. he's very religious
You forgot #4. He is really into you and because he's into you he's willing to not apply pressure.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
You forgot #4. He is really into you and because he's into you he's willing to not apply pressure.
Nope! That's a FANTASY women cook up! Besides if SHE's into you, SHE won't play games like that anyway!

Old 11-13-2012, 04:35 PM

300 posts, read 659,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgt800 View Post
Nope! That's a FANTASY women cook up! Besides if SHE's into you, SHE won't play games like that anyway!
BS. I personally know plenty of men who waited months to sleep with their girlfriend for the first time. Anyway, why do you believe that a woman who wants to wait before having sex is playing a game?

Old 11-13-2012, 04:47 PM

778 posts, read 998,046 times
Do you own a cat?

Usually cat-owning is a predisposition to being nuts.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
BS. I personally know plenty of men who waited months to sleep with their girlfriend for the first time.
Then they fell under reason number one!

Old 11-13-2012, 06:05 PM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Quite a few men you know=men in America?

You have a real problem with that concept lol. Men are getting married later then ever before

Average age 28.5 now. Those "CD stereotypes" are real
I was responding to a post that said, "Ask any young man..." Way too broad a generalization. Not to mention the fact that the 20-something married or in-an-LTR guys I know would be bored witless at either of the events suggested: drag race or baby shower. Women are getting married at a later age than before, as well as men. That doesn't mean that no one is getting married in their 20's. What about the guys who have started threads here saying they're feeling over-the-hill at 28 or 30, because "all" their friends are already married and have babies by mid-to-late 20's? There is so much variety in life; people who have their careers and a marriage together by their 20's, and people who marry in middle age, and everything in-between. Impossible to paint everyone (or everyone in America) with the same brush.

but...we're getting off-topic.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:16 PM

7,010 posts, read 11,972,699 times
Is this for real? Are you actually wondering why guys use you up and then throw you out? It's because you give all of it up too soon. You don't leave them desiring anything else. Guys don't want to date whores, they use whores for sex, which it sounds like is what you are.

If you want to date a guy, then date him, don't **** him first chance you get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships