Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 06:12 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,766,349 times

Advertisements

Everyone knows that unattractive and socially awkward people don't deserve love. I mean, they bring the ridicule on themselves by even trying to put themselves out there and asking women out. BACK TO YOUR CAVES, KRELBOYNES!

Old 11-12-2012, 06:18 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,953,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Everyone knows that unattractive and socially awkward people don't deserve love. I mean, they bring the ridicule on themselves by even trying to put themselves out there and asking women out. BACK TO YOUR CAVES, KRELBOYNES!
Yup. Ugly people aren't allowed to leave there houses, and when we try, we get stuff thrown at us! I am spied on all the time to make sure that my face doesn't see daylight!

Old 11-12-2012, 06:27 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,804,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I have a confession: I keep a profile on a few free sites just to get responses and yes I laugh at the men responding. They are almost all ugly, obese, old and just plain creepy. I suppose this is bad but I can't help it. I will often email responses to and from friends and we have a good laugh at these men.
You sick puppy! LOL

At least you have a sense of humor about it.... That is worth something to the right man.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:40 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,269,264 times
OP, at your age and fawning over the taco man, I have to say you have some nerve. Somehow I just don't get the vibe that you are so absolutely wonderful that you have any right to do something like this.

Well, no one really has a right to do something like this, but if it does nothing, it shows your character.

Could be that one of those men has never been married and has never had children and is Catholic...... Nah, better for them they don't deserve you.

From the few threads I have been involved in of yours, I just think you are really a terrible person. I really hate to be that way about a person, but in this case, I can hardly help it.

We have seen from you many facets of your personality and they just all suck.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:08 PM

233 posts, read 444,424 times
Quote:
I have a confession: I keep a profile on a few free sites just to get responses and yes I laugh at the men responding. They are almost all ugly, obese, old and just plain creepy. I suppose this is bad but I can't help it. I will often email responses to and from friends and we have a good laugh at these men.
You're the one attracting them. Like flies to ****.

No need to make fun of people just because they are looking for love on a dating site. I'm sure if you put yourself out there enough, people would find ways to make fun of you as well.

And before you go and say that you have thick skin and couldn't care less about what other people say about you, please stop to think that maybe the men you ridicule do care about people's opinions. They can't hear you making jokes at their expense, but how would you feel if they did overhear you? Ashamed?

Aren't you the one who is a devout Catholic? Do you think this is very Christian behavior? If you wanted to confess this, talk to your priest about it. I'm sure he will have some advice and scripture on how to be kinder and how to resist temptation because you "can't help it".

Old 11-12-2012, 07:14 PM

18,432 posts, read 34,269,264 times
Quote:
I'm not actively doing online dating now because I've given up on them after failing. Besides I am trying to concentrate on my work life and also hoping the guy down the street from me asks me out (aka taco man). However I still have the free ones up because I am too lazy to take them down and keep them up to talk to people in the forums.

Anyway today I get a message from one and the guy was in a wheelchair. I was honest when I told him I wasn't actively looking for anyone and he thought I was rejecting him for that. To be honest, even if I was actively looking I would reject him because walking and running are important to me and finding someone who couldn't do them would bore me. It's why I don't date obese men either. However, several months ago I was chatting with someone on a paid and I was so-so about him to begin with (he had been divorced and I'm not looking for a divorced guy really, plus he was a big time misogynist). Then when he told me he was deaf I broke off communication with him because that sealed the no deal. Another guy was also deaf and I told him it wouldn't work.

I have to be honest and say I probably wouldn't date a man with a disability such as blind, deaf or in a wheelchair. People will say "but what if the love of your life ends in a wheelchair?" to which I would say that yes that could happen but if I already love him I would manage. However someone I have never met is a different issue.

Would anyone date someone with a disability? I would also avoid many mental disabilities like schizophrenia because a former friend of mine had it and during his bad times it was unbearable.
Wth? I thought you had them to tease the people on them? So in reality, you are a loser at online dating and are just lazy?

Did you ever stop to think that your behavior towards people may very well be your greatest disability? Maybe one day taco boy will come around for you and all will be well.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM

102,095 posts, read 107,215,903 times
um...OP? *cough* You decided to treat us to this true confession...why? Maybe not your best move. Just a thought.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM

8,012 posts, read 8,179,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Wth? I thought you had them to tease the people on them? So in reality, you are a loser at online dating and are just lazy?

Did you ever stop to think that your behavior towards people may very well be your greatest disability? Maybe one day taco boy will come around for you and all will be well.
For his sake I really hope he doesn't. Maybe there's a reason Taco boy hasn't asked her out yet and it isn't because he's shy.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,790,672 times
Don't lie OP, we know you hit up a few of those guys.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:20 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,754,073 times
That sounds a lot like something mean girls in high school do.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships