Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 PM

181 posts, read 192,187 times

Advertisements

Nose jobs improve a lot of people's faces and raise their self confidence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2012, 05:54 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,601,893 times
I prefer women all natural as well. Very few women have a good reason for plastic surgery, most are simply feeding their insecurities. However, their insecurity cannot be fixed via plastic surgery, and thats why they continue having more. Fake anything is disgusting

Old 11-14-2012, 05:54 PM

102,180 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
YES!! I'm like why!?!?
I hate those cartoonish lips...
Who has cartoonish lips? Where do you find these women? Why aren't you able to hang out with natural women? They're in the majority.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:55 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Nope!!!

You are not alone...

A large part of the problem is the media. The media would have you believe that only one type of women are attractive. Somehow a lot of women decide that they will become that woman no matter what.

Other problems could have to do with childhood abuse (parents calling them ugly). Society in general brings out self loathing in people.

I personally hate it when women get plastic surgery. You are beautiful as you are. Make the most of what you have.
Exactly....

I'm glad that I'm not thee only one who feels this way about it.

The sad thing is; plastic surgery is a multi million if not billion dollar business and until women wake up and stop giving these scam artist money it will be here to stay.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times
Quote:
Exactly....

I'm glad that I'm not thee only one who feels this way about it.

The sad thing is; plastic surgery is a multi million if not billion dollar business and until women wake up and stop giving these scam artist money it will be here to stay.
The minute men stop buying Playboy, Hustler and going to strip clubs is probably the minute plastic surgery will decrease in popularity.

Obviously most men prefer 'plastic'.

Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,343,435 times
Whew! Glad I didn't go out and get plastic surgery!

Old 11-14-2012, 05:59 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,013,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Then why is plastic surgery so popular? If everyone hated it and thought it was gross, nobody would get it done.

I have a few friends who are 'enhanced' and they get the vast majority of the attention. Most men don't want 'natural' women because they come with flaws. There are many men out there that prefer flaws, but in general a man will take an enhanced woman over one with saggy breasts or a big nose. I have a guy friend that always said he hated plastic surgery until he and his wifes second child was born... it was amazing how quickly he ponied up the money to get her breasts lifted and filled with silicone.

When people say they prefer 'natural' they mean natural and close to perfect. Not natural and flawed.
True.

All I can do is speak for myself.

I love a women who is "flawed" but I think the word flawed shouldn't be used. More like Unique.

Take for example Rihanna's forehead. I still find rihanna extremely attractive and her forehead let's me know she's human not a giant sized barbie doll.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:00 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,987,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Whew! Glad I didn't go out and get plastic surgery!
What were you going to get? Super large succulent bosoms?

note: That last line is really funny if you say that out loud.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM

300 posts, read 659,185 times
I agree with thee, but thou hast to understand how much the media manipulates us into believing we're subpar.

And this is sadly true:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
When people say they prefer 'natural' they mean natural and close to perfect. Not natural and flawed.
It's aaaall about being natural if she's already pretty.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:04 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times
Quote:
True.

All I can do is speak for myself.

I love a women who is "flawed" but I think the word flawed shouldn't be used. More like Unique.

Take for example Rihanna's forehead. I still find rihanna extremely attractive and her forehead let's me know she's human not a giant sized barbie doll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinley View Post
I agree with thee, but thou hast to understand how much the media manipulates us into believing we're subpar.

And this is sadly true:

It's aaaall about being natural if she's already pretty.
Perfect example.

Rihanna is gorgeous. She's been gorgeous her entire life, she needs no plastic surgery because she was BORN looking beautiful. Her forehead doesn't matter because the rest of her is near perfection.

Using beautiful people as examples as to why natural is better is ridiculous. I'm all natural and I'll NEVER EVER be on the level Rihanna is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships