Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 11:22 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times

Advertisements

Yes, Tri, it's possible to find NOBODY of a given race attractive. Do you REALLY want to go there? I've known people who just don't like the Asian eyes. (Don't say you didn't ask for it by posting this thread.) And so on. So whether that's just a matter of "preferences", as people on this forum like to say, or racism, I dunno, you be the judge.

Sheesh. Two racial threads in one day. Maybe it's the change in the weather, or something...

Old 11-14-2012, 11:22 PM

601 posts, read 757,720 times
I cant do Spanish/Latin girls...
Im Latin..
that doesnt make me racist..
Im just not attracted to Latin girls...

My best friend whos black would though..he loves them latin girls..he doesnt like black girls..I love black girls hahahaha Crazy world

Old 11-14-2012, 11:28 PM

102,126 posts, read 107,381,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchew0 View Post
Not sure what you mean by "caucasian" looking Asians. You mean Asians that don't have the stereotypical traits, like a flat nose and slitted eyes?
Maybe he means the ones who have had their eyes "done".
(<---- indicates sarcasm)
(When are they gonna close this thread??)

Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM

24,606 posts, read 55,914,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Maybe he means the ones who have had their eyes "done".
(<---- indicates sarcasm)
(When are they gonna close this thread??)
No, the ones with naturally be 'Caucasoid' features. Sharper nose, higher nose bridge, more sunken eyes, not very small eyes. Not all Asians have small eyes, many, especially SE Asians, have yes bigger than many Europeans.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:41 AM

376 posts, read 651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical87 View Post
It's an interesting topic.

I never found men of own (Southern European/White race) attractive. Too pale. Even if they were gorgeous, I was never interested in them. I only liked Asian men (but still dated black men)

Then when I hit my late 20s I started noticing white men and started being attracted to them (in addition to all the rest). But even today, it is white men that I find the least attractive (although I still like them)

I've talked to other people about it and many people I know have had the same experiences - not interested in dating all but one race but then changing as they got older. I was like that for about 15 years. I wouldn't, at the time, find any white man attractive and if I did, they were mixed race (i.e. like Dean Cain)
From my own observations and from talking to other men, most find that women outside of their country/ethnicity like them better than those local girls....tallking about attraction and not necessarily marriage. So if you live in a culture completely different than your own, you can have much better success with women.

From my own perspective, I didn't like the look of Asian females for most of my life and had zero interest in them as mates or to date. But after I went to work in Asia, I found that my interest was piqued from being surrounded by Asian females and also actively iterractig at work and social situations, I found that my interest and attraction greatly increased. Funny how things happen.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:43 AM

61,428 posts, read 86,506,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Without any sort of internal bias, do you think it's possible to find NOBODY, not one individual, from a certain racial or ethnic group attractive?
Yes, some people never get married, because they prefer to be with dogs or cats, not people.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:44 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,427,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Who doesn't like Asians?
in not the biggest fan, though there are exceptions...very rarely

Old 11-15-2012, 01:43 AM

16,393 posts, read 30,869,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Yes, some people never get married, because they prefer to be with dogs or cats, not people.
Yeah, but some people who aren't into humans still get married. I saw a person marry a video game character legally.

Moral of the story, never underestimate Japan.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tiger View Post
From my own observations and from talking to other men, most find that women outside of their country/ethnicity like them better than those local girls....tallking about attraction and not necessarily marriage. So if you live in a culture completely different than your own, you can have much better success with women.

From my own perspective, I didn't like the look of Asian females for most of my life and had zero interest in them as mates or to date. But after I went to work in Asia, I found that my interest was piqued from being surrounded by Asian females and also actively iterractig at work and social situations, I found that my interest and attraction greatly increased. Funny how things happen.
I find that the case when I even just go to Asia for travel. Here, I used to not notice Asian girls at much, although I'd still find some attractive, but when I go to Asia I guess you notice them more. It's more because there they are just girls/women not 'Asian women' as they are here.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Yeah, but some people who aren't into humans still get married. I saw a person marry a video game character legally.

Moral of the story, never underestimate Japan.
When we heard a news story of something weird happening in America we always go, 'only in America.'

I think we need to start saying 'only in Japan.' lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.