Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 10:26 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,001,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post

Sex is easy for a woman to get. You could walk down the street and simply ask for it. It suggests laziness.

Sex is not as easy for a man to get. Any man that can get it frequently has some degree of skills and is (and should be) regarded as an accomplishment.
Wait, so a woman who wants sex and gets it is lazy? Explain that because it doesn't make sense.

It may indeed be easy to get but I do not see how getting it makes her lazy. There's no connection there.

What should she do to make her not lazy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 10:29 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,157,635 times
What I love is when the guy talks about how good he is at reading people and then is totally baffled at her reaction. Any village idiot could have predicted what her reaction would be when he basically said how lucky she was that he didn't treat her like a total skank.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:37 AM

550 posts, read 984,620 times
Quote:
Any girl that's over 30 and just wants sex probably has some major issues. Based on what you said, she seems like a bit of a nut job anyway. I would say this ended very well (you got to bang her....and now your time is freed up to chase a quality woman).

How was she a nutjob? He said she was nothing but nice to him and then he acts like a tool and sends a douchey text. Any normal woman with any self worth would react the same way.

Old 11-21-2012, 10:39 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,219,693 times
Or maybe her husband just returned from his week long business trip. Play time's over.

Old 11-21-2012, 11:06 AM

1,302 posts, read 2,948,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour_trail View Post
The next night after the 4th was a friday and she had to go out of town to housesit for her friends while they were out of town for the weekend. She and I were texting this night, and once context somewhat permitted it, I threw in my test, saying somethin like "hey at least im taking an interest in you and didnt just sc*ew and leave/ignore you, like so many guys out there will do these days". I somehow set up premise of which I could say this with it being in context, I forget now exactly.

Sure enough, just a bit later that night, she said I need a break from this, and I never saw her again nor spoke to her, she did it through text. We texted a few days more but it faded, and finally she said "look, i'm done communicating with you, take care and good luck". And that was that.
Just imagine yourself in the receiving end of that text. How would you have reacted?

Old 11-21-2012, 11:36 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,642,628 times
You are an idiot. Your dumb ass couldn't even read how a woman would be offended by a degrading remark. You actually expected her to laugh it off? Thank you? Get closer to you after calling her a skank you just used for sex? What a moron with no clue about women, none. No wonder you're hitting 40 and single. You play these silly mind games expecting a positive result? I bet you can't name ONE time a healthy and lasting relationship was sprung from a "test" like what you said to this woman.

Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,725,051 times
Quote:
Any girl that's over 30 and just wants sex probably has some major issues. Based on what you said, she seems like a bit of a nut job anyway. I would say this ended very well (you got to bang her....and now your time is freed up to chase a quality woman).
Yes, I agree: it's too bad there has to a man attached to nearly every dick. What women have to suffer through to have some fun.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:49 PM

152 posts, read 250,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
Yes, I agree: it's too bad there has to a man attached to nearly every dick. What women have to suffer through to have some fun.
frihed-is that from the german word freiheit, meaning freedom?

Old 11-21-2012, 04:07 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
she used you for your meat, pal.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:24 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships