Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2012, 10:42 PM

52,232 posts, read 52,648,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
You're almost twice my age.
What is your point...

Who give's a ****, btw???????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2012, 10:44 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,223,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What is your point...

Who give's a ****, btw???????
U madd bro?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 PM

52,232 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
U madd bro?
LOL, I'm not mad.. I just don't know what saying you're 22 or so has to do with this woman's issue.....

Old 11-30-2012, 10:46 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Oh god.

You know, there is always lesbianism, and that is infinitely preferable to being a professional cat lady.

Said who?

I like my pus5ies to have 4 legs thank you.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:36 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Said who?

I like my pus5ies to have 4 legs thank you.
...only when I'm drunk.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:53 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,088,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
When I was younger I often slept with a guy early on thinking it was a relationship. It wasn't, he just wanted sex. Meanwhile I saw many of these men marry other women. I am 41 and will probably be single the rest of my life because I didn't realize these losers only saw me as a piece of meat. Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.
I have to be honest here...

I have a hard time feeling sorry for women who get used for sex because every woman knows the guys who WON'T use her for sex, but chooses to reject them.

It's only a certain percentage of men who use women for sex (or short term relationships to get regular sex), and it's is not the majority in my opinion.

If you have trouble telling which guys they are, give me a ring, and I'll be glad to show you.

It's like buying a foreign luxury car and then b@tching about it later when you have to pay a crapload for repairs.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:13 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,706,517 times
Quote:
When I was younger I often slept with a guy early on thinking it was a relationship. It wasn't, he just wanted sex. Meanwhile I saw many of these men marry other women. I am 41 and will probably be single the rest of my life because I didn't realize these losers only saw me as a piece of meat. Next man who tries to get sex from me will get what he deserves and it won't be pretty.
I would suggest to not be bitter and take out your mistakes on the next guy who comes along. As far as them seeing you as a piece of meat, that's on you, not them. You could have said no to sex and "gotten to know them better" and weeded out the ones who were just after one thing.

Start fresh, learn from your mistakes and don't get so insulted the next time a guy wants some sex early in the relationship. Just learn to be a better judge of character, guys will say anything to get in your pants, and they will tell you what you want to hear, you just have to be a better judge of 'sniffing out' the quality men from the not so quality men.

Its ok to tell a guy that you want to wait.....if he leaves you because of that, you're better off finding out sooner rather than later.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:21 AM

1,429 posts, read 2,445,035 times
Quote:
Here's the thing though, and that is I can't find anyone else. I tried online dating and failed. The guys I liked online had no interest and the ones who liked me were not my type. I've tried singles groups and the only guys interested are either much older or men with kids. I don't know anyone who can introduced me to a single man. With this guy he feels the same way I do about values and morals and even shares the same interests. Otherwise no I wouldn't keep pursuing him. He is very shy and I was warned when I first met him to take it slow. The reason he was with his mom today was because they own a store together and she was in there doing inventory.
Did you actually give these guys a chance?

People are more than words in a profile/their limited selection of available digital pictures.

Who knows, maybe you passed over a possible husband because he selected poor pictures, or at the time of writing his profile, chose words that didn't interest you.

Maybe if you took the time to actually meet without a computer interpreting between you two, you would of found something human in each other that clicked...

Just a thought..

Old 12-01-2012, 12:48 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,891,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEarthBeneathMe View Post
Did you actually give these guys a chance?

People are more than words in a profile/their limited selection of available digital pictures.

Who knows, maybe you passed over a possible husband because he selected poor pictures, or at the time of writing his profile, chose words that didn't interest you.

Maybe if you took the time to actually meet without a computer interpreting between you two, you would of found something human in each other that clicked...

Just a thought..
A couple, yes but most were not guys I knew I would want. Many were too old, or had kids or were obese.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:39 AM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,376 times
There's something wrong if you think the entire reason you are still single at 41 is because you had sex with some men.

All sorts of 5luts get married. Including me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships