Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Please share how my life will change and that of my friends and colleagues when your bubble bursts. I'm curious.
Don't you get it, B? A dozen or so internet weirdos are going to take their balls and go home (NPI ) Can't you see how that will just change *everything*? We'll see, and then we'll be sorry. Or something.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Again? If you have a therapist, you're either not going often enough or your therapist sucks.

There is going to be no great male uprising where all the hotties are forced to beg clingy, average, mid-wage dudes to have sex with them.
Oh my God! Has he been hijacking this thread, too? He needs help.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:45 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
Quote:
Again? If you have a therapist, you're either not going often enough or your therapist sucks.

There is going to be no great male uprising where all the hotties are forced to beg clingy, average, mid-wage dudes to have sex with them.
Shhh. If you leave them to plot their pynistrata in peace, they might leave everybody else alone.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:51 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Don't you get it, B? A dozen or so internet weirdos are going to take their balls and go home (NPI ) Can't you see how that will just change *everything*? We'll see, and then we'll be sorry. Or something.
OMG, my husband and I will start prepping now! Forget the zombie apocalypse, weird Internet men are gonna play video games. I'll alert the president of my institute as well. I'm sure he would want to know. *scary times*

Old 12-06-2012, 08:52 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I'm not an American woman but I can't stand the mass generalisations. According to the US census in 202 there are 156,964,212 women in the USA. These nincompoops are trying to tell us every single one of these woman are the same? And that they know all these women? It's just ludicrous, stupid yapping coming from stupid minds.
Likely they're trying to say the vast majority are the same and there are rare exceptions that are as uncommon as a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

More likely this mass generalization isn't ludicrous to them as they regard gals as 'others' rather than human beings like them so they view gals as some foreign single entity with a hive mind. It's understandable to me as in my observations most guys due to their sexual drive don't know how to communicate with gals as human beings and see them as objects- be it sexual objects, objects to be won, or objects to be conquered.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:02 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,187,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Some people choose to live with the unfairness and injustices of life, other people choose to take a stand against it.

So this really stuck with me. You could fix this simply by changing your attitudes. This attitude change would be beneficial to you REGARDLESS of your ability to attract women in terms of approaching maturity. But you won't do it simply so you can stomp your foot and say I don't want to, and you can't make me?

You know you are CHOOSING to be miserable? And that is good for you?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodynew View Post
So this really stuck with me. You could fix this simply by changing your attitudes. This attitude change would be beneficial to you REGARDLESS of your ability to attract women in terms of approaching maturity. But you won't do it simply so you can stomp your foot and say I don't want to, and you can't make me?

You know you are CHOOSING to be miserable? And that is good for you?
Are you saying that women not being forced to have sex with every man that wants to have sex with them isn't actually an injustice?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:10 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Shhh. If you leave them to plot their pynistrata in peace, they might leave everybody else alone.
LMAO! PYNISTRATA! Good one! Tragically I cannot rep you again.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:17 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,164 times
Quote:

You are correct that it won't ever get to the point where hot women have to beg for sex. In my opinion, however, it is very possible that it will get to the point where average looking and obese women can't be as picky as they are these days. They will have to settle for average, mid-salary, clingy guys, or end up alone. Hopefully for men we can reach this point. In order to help the process along, I am going to do what I can to educate average guys on how unfair the current state of things is.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
You are correct that it won't ever get to the point where hot women have to beg for sex. In my opinion, however, it is very possible that it will get to the point where average looking and obese women can't be as picky as they are these days. They will have to settle for average, mid-salary, clingy guys, or end up alone. Hopefully for men we can reach this point. In order to help the process along, I am going to do what I can to educate average guys on how unfair the current state of things is.
Please, please either go to your therapist more often or find a new one. There is something seriously wrong with your thinking. And since it seems you can't talk about anything else in every single thread - it only seems to be getting worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships