Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 10:15 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It just gets to the point when I get fed up because it seems like I can never have a conservation with a woman without feeling that I;m being secretly evaluated. Damm, can we just talk and have a nice conversation?
In your strange world a nice conversation does not involve anyone asking any questions to get to know a person? And aren't you constantly and openly evaluating these poor women? They're not wearing the right shoes. They don't contact you in the manner that you've secretly decided is the right way. They don't call exactly when you want them to and say exactly what you want them to say. Sounds like a test to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2012, 10:15 AM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,011,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
TV, is this your date from Saturday night? Are y'all still talking? Why are you creating problems where there are none, if you want to keep seeing her? Unless you don't...

No this is someone new who I will be meeting next week

Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,086 times
Quote:
It just gets to the point when I get fed up because it seems like I can never have a conservation with a woman without feeling that I;m being secretly evaluated. Damm, can we just talk and have a nice conversation?

This never happen in the fetish world, which is why i miss it so much
(I'm probably going to kick myself for asking, but) What sort of conversation would you prefer?

Old 12-06-2012, 10:17 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,856,131 times
I think the OP just needs to sit down and write scripts for the women he dates or hopes to date.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
No one is secretly evaluating you, unless you think getting to know someone is an interrogation.

And the fetish world huh??? LMAO!!!!!

When it feels like an interrogation I get the secret evaluation feel. You can't get to know me without drilling me with tons of questions.

And yes the fetish world is so much more relaxing and stress free since no one judges you.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:18 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think the OP just needs to sit down and write scripts for the women he dates or hopes to date.
Mostly he needs to get on the waiting list for lpfan's sex robot. That'll surely be a punishment for all women.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:19 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Mostly he needs to get on the waiting list for lpfan's sex robot. That'll surely be a punishment for all women.
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Old 12-06-2012, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
In your strange world a nice conversation does not involve anyone asking any questions to get to know a person? And aren't you constantly and openly evaluating these poor women? They're not wearing the right shoes. They don't contact you in the manner that you've secretly decided is the right way. They don't call exactly when you want them to and say exactly what you want them to say. Sounds like a test to me.

For example, if I ask a woman what field she works in I don't need to follow up with the other questions below like most women do

"Do you like your job?"

"Where do you work?"

HUH??? That's information I don't need

Old 12-06-2012, 10:22 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,232 times
Quote:
When it feels like an interrogation I get the secret evaluation feel. You can't get to know me without drilling me with tons of questions.

And yes the fetish world is so much more relaxing and stress free since no one judges you.

Again, how do you get to know someone without asking questions? Don't you ask her questions? How the heck do you talk to someone you don't know without asking questions? If you don't want people to know anything about you, then why are you trying to meet new people?

And I don't know why but something tells me your idea of a fetish is so much more different than anyone else's idea of a fetish, but that's a whole other topic

Old 12-06-2012, 10:22 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
For example, if I ask a woman what field she works in I don't need to follow up with the other questions below like most women do

"Do you like your job?"

"Where do you work?"

HUH??? That's information I don't need
Um... So... You don't really want to get to know these women - is that what you are saying? What exactly do you want from them? How would YOU like the conversation to go?

TV: I just ate dinner. Pasta with sausage.
Her: Oh.
TV: What do you do for a living?
Her: I'm a teacher.
TV:Oh.

Sounds AMAZING!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships