Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:44 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,006,074 times

Advertisements

I will be talking to a girl on the phone from online and mentioned what I had for dinner and the first thing out of her mouth is

"DID YOU MAKE IT?"

Why is that so damm important? So not only does a guy have to

be funny
huge penis
good job
attractive
considerate

But bow he has to be a great cook?-lol Back to the Fetish World!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 10:46 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,173 times
Or..... OR ..... ORRRRR (I might be crazy in suggesting this)...

They're trying to make conversation!!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post

No try again, women have been asking me that question for years. It's a hidden requirement

Old 12-05-2012, 10:50 PM

So it's impossible that they've been trying to make conversation with you for years?

Clearly I'm totally off-base here.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:51 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:

no no no. It's all on the man to be everything always and forever.

All a woman does from birth is train to be hot and prepare her body to be a baby making factory, as well as make a notebook full of standards that a man has to make before she even thinks about receivng his seed in creating a baby, followed by a HUGE rock of a wedding ring, a HUGE GARGANTUAN wedding, then, she retires to her gigamansion(if this isn't a word, it's been made tonight) where she will then be catered to 24/7, and then give birth to many babies for him, while he leaves the house to mate with more women.

It only makes sense, he's the alpha male that all women want, and any beta men who are born are tossed to the sea, 300 style.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Because the entire balance of the universe rests on whether or not you made dinner. Did you not know this? WE all know it. We learned it in school. This is an excerpt form a textbook -

If you ever talk to TVandSportsguy - you MUST find out if he made his own dinner. The entire human race depends on this.

These girls are just doing what the human race has asked of them.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
no no no. It's all on the man to be everything always and forever.

All a woman does from birth is train to be hot and prepare her body to be a baby making factory, as well as make a notebook full of standards that a man has to make before she even thinks about receivng his seed in creating a baby, followed by a HUGE rock of a wedding ring, a HUGE GARGANTUAN wedding, then, she retires to her gigamansion(if this isn't a word, it's been made tonight) where she will then be catered to 24/7, and then give birth to many babies for him, while he leaves the house to mate with more women.

It only makes sense, he's the alpha male that all women want, and any beta men who are born are tossed to the sea, 300 style.

YOU ROCK

Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I will be talking to a girl on the phone from online and mentioned what I had for dinner and the first thing out of her mouth is

"DID YOU MAKE IT?"

Why is that so damm important? So not only does a guy have to

be funny
huge penis
good job
attractive
considerate

But bow he has to be a great cook?-lol Back to the Fetish World!!

You forgot a couple on that list...

Make a good salary
Always say you are the one who's wrong

however I would remove 'Big Penis' off of there, women don't always care about how big it is

Old 12-05-2012, 10:59 PM

So, whatever you were eating, DID you make it? Now we all just want to know. It's probably a Swanson's Hungry Man every night for TVSG or he wouldn't get so off-put at the question.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:01 PM

Quote:
So, whatever you were eating, DID you make it? Now we all just want to know. It's probably a Swanson's Hungry Man every night for TVSG or he wouldn't get so off-put at the question.

I never in my life ate a TV Dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships