Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 09:31 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I did a few questions and realized how stupid this thing is.

This has nothing to do with PUA, wtf?
Are you kidding? This is totally PUA. It's all about giving women "what they secretly want" and using artificial techniques to fool them into wanting you.

I got a 36, though a whole lot of that came from age and weight. I found some of the personality questions particularly odd, especially the sexual activities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Are you kidding? This is totally PUA. It's all about giving women "what they secretly want" and using artificial techniques to fool them into wanting you.

I got a 36, though a whole lot of that came from age and weight. I found some of the personality questions particularly odd, especially the sexual activities.

I got points for going to jail, although I've never met a girl who was impressed by that?

Who knows maybe my jail stories are secretly getting me laid.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
He is right on that question. The man who buys a girl a drink who straight up asks him for a drink after a few minutes is a straight up sucker. If a girl approaches you and asks you to buy her a drink, saying no will get her more attracted to you than saying yes.
I wouldn't ask a man to buy me a drink but if a man rejects me in any way doesn't make me more interested in him. If he is rude to me I walk away.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
He is right on that question. The man who buys a girl a drink who straight up asks him for a drink after a few minutes is a straight up sucker. If a girl approaches you and asks you to buy her a drink, saying no will get her more attracted to you than saying yes.

The problem is, if a girl came up and told me to buy her a drink... I wouldn't do it , nor would I continue talking to her.

Who wants that person to be more attracted to them?

Old 12-06-2012, 09:47 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,575,996 times
Quote:
The problem is, if a girl came up and told me to buy her a drink... I wouldn't do it , nor would I continue talking to her.

Who wants that person to be more attracted to them?
From my experiences, buying a girl a drink early on almost always fails. It's because you are putting her on a pedestal. I have seen a few situations where a guy rejects the drink offer and the girl respects him more.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:58 PM

Quote:
From my experiences, buying a girl a drink early on almost always fails. It's because you are putting her on a pedestal. I have seen a few situations where a guy rejects the drink offer and the girl respects him more.
I wasn't disagreeing, I said I wouldn't do it. The part that confused me is the guy that wants to keep talking to the girl with the self entitlement attitude like that.

I buy a drink for a girl if we've been talking for a while, but I do that for guys that I talk to at the bar too.

I think it's a pretty normal gesture to buy a round after you've been talking to someone for a while.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:59 PM

198 posts, read 468,739 times
I love how you get points for having been arrested, and having "over 20 friends".

I don't think I've ever asked someone "Have you ever been arrested?" Maybe I should start.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:01 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
I wasn't disagreeing, I said I wouldn't do it. The part that confused me is the guy that wants to keep talking to the girl with the self entitlement attitude like that.

I buy a drink for a girl if we've been talking for a while, but I do that for guys that I talk to at the bar too.

I think it's a pretty normal gesture to buy a round after you've been talking to someone for a while.
Well, you have to understand that the goal of these guys is often to land a one night stand. No need to worry about her personality then.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,232 times
I stopped, after you got positive points for being arrested.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:06 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,723,439 times
What good are we valuing, a chat on the internet, a movie date, a one-night stand, along-term "relationship", a life partner? The prices will vary according to the preferences of buyers for the good being sold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships