Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:17 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,288,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I nearly had an embarrassing situation tonight. I was hanging out with this girl at a party that I kind of have a thing for (trust me she is gorgeous.) So we get to talking and she mentions that she is donating her hair to locks of love. So I kind of touch her hair and say like "aw great cause but damn this is great hair to have cut off." After that, something kind of happens "down South." I have a rise in "levels" and the "mast" "rises" to "full." (Enough euphemisms, I had an erection in a public setting.)

Luckily two things happened that prevented this from becoming a catastrophe. One, I'm not as "blessed" as some peers "in the South." Two, I had jeans which kept the "situation" under control.

So guys, have you ever had your "hot dog" go H.A.M. (not talking food ham) in a public setting and ran a risk of embarrassment?

yes

Old 06-04-2013, 11:38 AM

221 posts, read 379,800 times
Default To be a man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I dunno. I think it would be rather cool to pee standing up. Never have aunt flow. To be strong. Not have to worry about dress up clothes, just wear a suit or rent a tux. No make-up. Short hair to just gel up. Or shave it off. Swim any time. And not have horrible cramps. Take off his shirt no bra needed.

But they have to deal with us. I don't think I would want to be a man dealing with women.lol

I see the benefits in the first part of your post. I think I would be good at dealing with women, though. I gave birth to a little cutie pie and she loves me!

Old 06-04-2013, 11:13 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,804 times
Quote:
I dunno. I think it would be rather cool to pee standing up. Never have aunt flow. To be strong. Not have to worry about dress up clothes, just wear a suit or rent a tux. No make-up. Short hair to just gel up. Or shave it off. Swim any time. And not have horrible cramps. Take off his shirt no bra needed.

But they have to deal with us. I don't think I would want to be a man dealing with women.lol

Yeah, you women tend to really push us men to the brink of insanity and debt at times lol

Old 06-04-2013, 11:37 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
Yeah, you women tend to really push us men to the brink of insanity and debt at times lol
Debt is bad. But yes crazy mood swings that we can't help. And I can't stand women that don't take pills like midol or something like that to calm their arses down. The minute I lash out or get moody time to take my "happy pills" -my nickname for midol. Lol

Old 06-04-2013, 11:39 PM

1,065 posts, read 1,801,804 times
Quote:
Debt is bad. But yes crazy mood swings that we can't help. And I can't stand women that don't take pills like midol or something like that to calm their arses down. The minute I lash out or get moody time to take my "happy pills" -my nickname for midol. Lol
Yeah, my ex had some pretty bad hormone fluctuation issues which made her mood really swing rapidly, which got very old and tiring for me at times. Not to mention she got intense migraines and really turned into a mess

Old 06-05-2013, 05:19 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,811,302 times
Quote:
I had crazy mood swings while pregnant. But I seem to be just fine otherwise. I always had a light short period. No cramps or mood swings for me. I've never bought midol.

Old 06-05-2013, 05:44 AM

1,017 posts, read 1,811,924 times
it would be more embarrassing if it didn't rise

Old 06-05-2013, 08:14 AM

7,492 posts, read 11,826,650 times
I wouldn't notice that in normal life but I remember as a teenager, hanging out with a guy one time who was wearing those jerzeez shorts and he was hard all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Aw that was my song back in the day.

Old 07-09-2013, 06:35 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,874,317 times
Quote:

Lol! True men have life way easier.

You could buy one of those Go Girl contraptions. I have heard people talk about them.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:06 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn07 View Post
Lol! True men have life way easier.

You could buy one of those Go Girl contraptions. I have heard people talk about them.
They do have it easier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships