Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 06:25 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
But what about their special endowment? And I am not talking about government assistance

Am I in trouble for saying that?
That might be the reason that some men will not date a white woman after she has been with a blackman......physical insecurities

30,345 posts, read 51,930,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have large breasts like some of the other women here -- thing is I don't know why you'd announce that on a dating site? If you're trying to get the best responses possible, there's probably a bunch of women who would avoid responding that previously would've if you left that out. I know I wouldn't respond to that. Most of the women place pics on the profile so you can see her boob size that way.
Yeah, I guess if it were blatantly advertised on their profile, I might find that a little creepy... but it it were merely mentioned as a "preference/like," I would have no problem with that. I'm actually a bit self-conscious about my bust size, so it's actually good to know they prefer 'em large.

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Some ladies like blunt men. Some men act blunt but are really shy.

Okay whatever, just giving my opinion on the matter; I made my point previously. I don't care what he does either way on the dating sites.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
That might be the reason that some men will not date a white woman after she has been with a blackman......physical insecurities
Hmm, you may be on to something there - maybe they're afraid they won't "measure up?"

Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM

904 posts, read 1,381,861 times
I'm curious what you ladies believe it's ok to say "I prefer tall guys" but it's not ok for a guy to say he has a preference for large breasts.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:34 PM

13,610 posts, read 21,391,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I have large breasts like some of the other women here -- thing is I don't know why you'd announce that on a dating site? If you're trying to get the best responses possible, there's probably a bunch of women who would avoid responding that previously would've if you left that out. I know I wouldn't respond to that. Most of the women place pics on the profile so you can see her boob size that way.
I have no interest in dating or relationship sites, frankly they scare me. But again if I did, I am smart enough (I think) to not mention anything specific looks wise I am interested in.

I have no real interest in looking for a woman anyway, if it happens it happens but I have other aspects of my life that leave me little time to think about it. I am alone but not lonely, save a occasional few minutes of thought once in a while about how sometimes it might be cool to be more normal and have real special other.

But....I go out, if I go out, If I see a woman my style I'll try, I'll initiate breaking the ice but I'll pay attention not to come across shallow. Or I go out and not see anybody that I like and not worry one way or the other I am all cool with going home alone but sometimes I'll get hit on and I'll go with the flow to see where it goes even if she isn't my true real style which honestly I never would have gone out of my way to meet her given that.

Let's put it this way, a Ford modeling agency woman I wouldn't bother with even though might be considered sexy by many, but if she hits on me well yeah I'll go with it for the sake. But, Dolly Parton in front of me, I am bee lining right to her and initiating contact with care to make her think I like her eyes not just her boobs. Dolly has a shot as my special other long term and forever, the ford model has a shot as my FWB.

Shallow?, maybe I consider it just being self aware.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
I'm curious what you ladies believe it's ok to say "I prefer tall guys" but it's not ok for a guy to say he has a preference for large breasts.
Do you wanna hear:" I like big wangs?"

Old 12-07-2012, 06:36 PM

904 posts, read 1,381,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Do you wanna hear:" I like big wangs?"
Well I would expect you do. Most women--despite what they say--do!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Eh... it's not as important as you might think, and there is such a thing as TOO big.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:39 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Nah medium is good. Lmao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships