Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2012, 06:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times

Advertisements

Is'nt true that we all desire something that we don't have? For instance a man desires a woman with large breast even if his is caved in, or a leg man loves women who have shapely legs and (most) men want women with "lady parts". This hold true with homesexuals as well. how often do you see a same sex couple that have the same charateristics? Effeminate men with mascueline men and the same with women. I will not profess on being an expert on this but what are your thoughts on it?

Old 12-07-2012, 06:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Eh... it's not as important as you might think, and there is such a thing as TOO big.
I know right, no matter what race you are, you don't want a monster.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacer View Post
Well I would expect you do. Most women--despite what they say--do!
Actually no we don't. And I really wish some men would stop obsessing over paynees size. Most women do not want to deal with a horse sized wang every night.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:45 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Do you wanna hear:" I like big wangs?"
A woman tells me that and I am "te he he"...why?

A guy self aware isn't going to cry " would love me if I had a bic lighter?" "you only love me for my pretty di"

" only the women who like rocker musicians like me why can't women be less shallow and the women who like clean cut wall street guys like me to?"

"I am a rocker but I am only going respond to women who want a clean cut business guy"

yeah alrighty then...

Here is a novel idea, if I wanted to attract women into clean cut business guys I'd cut my hair and wear a suit. If busty women don't want to attract boob men get a reduction.

But I don't know about you but I like being "different".

As far as skin color getting back on topic, most people have to accept themselves unless you are Michael Jackson.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rural City Gal View Post
Girl what? I hope you are just kidding. Anyways does anyone else see the hypocrisy in this thread?
No, not kidding. A year in my past dating life you would be amazed at what I've encountered on this journey. Just today, I had a conversation with a guy that is specifically on the hunt to fulfill a long time fantasy to be with a black woman. I was intrigued by his ad, because he didn't sound to creepy about it so I decided to pick his brain.

To be clear, I find nothing wrong with mixing things up, I believe I've dated someone from every ethnic group. I just don't care to be fetishsized or to see that done to others, but, if those involved are cool with the dynamic, whatever makes them happy by all means who am I to say nay.

From that conversation with the above mentioned guy, these are his exact words once I asked him about this interest:

I have always found women of color, black, oriental, indian to be sexually attractive. I think it is the contrast of color against my white, but its also the different body shapes that each has. I would like to see if your skin is warmer, or has a different texture. If your fuller lips are softer. Perhaps you make love differently than a white girl? Those are a few of my interests. Does that make me seem strange? I am genuine and my interests are sincere.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Actually no we don't. And I really wish some men would stop obsessing over paynees size. Most women do not want to deal with a horse sized wang every night.
I know. Our face......

Old 12-07-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
A woman tells me that and I am "te he he"...why?

A guy self aware isn't going to cry " would love me if I had a bic lighter?" "you only love me for my pretty di"

" only the women who like rocker musicians like me why can't women be less shallow and the women who like clean cut wall street guys like me to?"

"I am a rocker but I am only going respond to women who want a clean cut business guy"

yeah alrighty then...

Here is a novel idea, if I wanted to attract women into clean cut business guys I'd cut my hair and wear a suit. If busty women don't want to attract boob men get a reduction.

But I don't know about you but I like being "different".

As far as skin color getting back on topic, most people have to accept themselves unless you are Michael Jackson.
Damn I need to spread some rep around. That's funny as shat.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,463,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I know. Our face......

I still get nightmares from this picture a young guy sent to me. talk about in your face.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
No, not kidding. A year in my past dating life you would be amazed at what I've encountered on this journey. Just today, I had a conversation with a guy that is specifically on the hunt to fulfill a long time fantasy to be with a black woman. I was intrigued by his ad, because he didn't sound to creepy about it so I decided to pick his brain.

To be clear, I find nothing wrong with mixing things up, I believe I've dated someone from every ethnic group. I just don't care to be fetishsized or to see that done to others, but, if those involved are cool with the dynamic, whatever makes them happy by all means who am I to say nay.

From that conversation with the above mentioned guy, these are his exact words once I asked him about this interest:

I have always found women of color, black, oriental, indian to be sexually attractive. I think it is the contrast of color against my white, but its also the different body shapes that each has. I would like to see if your skin is warmer, or has a different texture. If your fuller lips are softer. Perhaps you make love differently than a white girl? Those are a few of my interests. Does that make me seem strange? I am genuine and my interests are sincere.
I have met so many men like this! Why do they think this is okay?!

How did you respond?

Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
I have met so many men like this! Why do they think this is okay?!

How did you respond?
Is it just me or are Southern White men (particularly the older ones) usually the worst with this type of nonsense?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships