Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 08:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,985,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
Christ you people, he's just trying to find out where he can find chubby chasers. They exist amongst both genders you know.
It's a message board, and the moment you state that you are flawed in any physical way, you're going to get picked apart like a bunch of rabid horny jackals tearing a zebra carcass apart. You gotta understand that going in, because it's the easiest thing to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2012, 08:43 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,358,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell030681 View Post
Good for you! I proud that you have stuck up for who you are. There is nothing wrong with being big. If someone can't love you for WHO you are then they are loosing out! I hope you find someone very deserving. They are out there. Keep looking. God Bless!
Um, see the part where he's not willing to love a similarly sized woman for who she is.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 PM

37,580 posts, read 45,944,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
you can see it in your ( potential) mate that it might not be there yet, but the person is predisposed to it. If a beer belly is a deal breaker for some women, you better know that even if at the initial stage this ( potential) mate might abstain from beer, *in a few month* he'll get into it, as it was always meant to be. And there you have it - your current mate ( not "potential" one any longer) with a beer belly. If it was never a deal breaker to begin with - both will laugh it off. But if for a woman it's one of those physical traits in men that are turn offs, she will be probably avoiding men who are predisposed to beer bellies to begin with.
Same with men. Granted - the excessive weight has its stigma in society, but deep down every man knows whether he doesn't mind women being on a plump side ( or he actually prefers it,) or this plumpness is a big turn-off irrespectively from what society holds as standard.
Huh? There is no "predisposed". A "beer belly" is nothing more than a FAT gut. Period. Doesn't matter what got it there....beer, pizza, or collard greens and pork rinds.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:15 PM

26,765 posts, read 22,518,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Huh? There is no "predisposed". A "beer belly" is nothing more than a FAT gut. Period. Doesn't matter what got it there....beer, pizza, or collard greens and pork rinds.
So some people are predisposed to have a fat gut, already at a fairly young age. Some are not.
It's that simple.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:23 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,887,487 times
OP you are fat and appear to be one of those guys who thinks it is fine to be fat but women shouldn't be. You can like what you want, but most thin women don't like fat men, sorry. I am average weight and do not date fat men. Thin men have every right to be realistic about not dating fat women but fat men don't. That is harsh but the reality.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,726,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
OP you are fat and appear to be one of those guys who thinks it is fine to be fat but women shouldn't be. You can like what you want, but most thin women don't like fat men, sorry. I am average weight and do not date fat men. Thin men have every right to be realistic about not dating fat women but fat men don't. That is harsh but the reality.

this was blatant in the OP, he's a hypocrite -- so who cares if he finds the woman of his dreams? Hopefully if he does, she will be fat or eventually get fat. Serves him right.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:56 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,989,104 times
I bet if a fat nasty girl had started this thread with the same question she would have been provided with all kind of dating sites

Big and Beutiful women.com

Fat and Fabulous.com

Large and Lovely.com

Fat Girls rock.com

But a heavy dude who wants some advice on what site a smaller woman wants a bigger guy gets no help.

Try Craiglist in your local city. I;m the same size as you but a little taller and had small pretty women come meet me at my place or in public from posting ads on craiglist in the past. As long as you are handsome you won't have a issue finding a small pretty female, good luck.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:07 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,887,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
this was blatant in the OP, he's a hypocrite -- so who cares if he finds the woman of his dreams? Hopefully if he does, she will be fat or eventually get fat. Serves him right.
That's what really annoyed me about him. It would be one thing if he mentioned he was fat and asking women to give him a chance. However him then attacking fat women struck a raw nerve. Maybe because when I did online I would have these extremely obese men who would contact me to complain about the larger women or in their profile would put "no fatties". I'm not even fat myself but it was offensive when they did it.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:07 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
I think that you should focus on living like a celibate monk. Unless you are very wealthy, thin women are not into fat guys. And you said you are not attracted to fat women.

So....order a pizza, and enjoy yourself. Alone.

Not true, plenty thin women will date a fat guy if he had a handsome face. Seen it all my life

Old 12-10-2012, 12:09 AM
FBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCurlybelle View Post
<--------- LOVES big, beefy men. Men similar to NFL defensive ends...

I met Michael Strahan a few years ago in Paramus, NJ ... OMG! He's heavenly ... Love his height, his weight, his muscles ... HOT !!!!!

Strahan was never in the heavy category
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships