Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Not if you are dating a stripper, you won't

It's all good, I'm steadily increasing my income and finding new ways of making dough. Money is not a concern

Old 12-09-2012, 01:50 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I've said many times that personality is about as important as looks for me.

I never said I can make 100% of women fall in love, just that if I had a couple dates with a few different women, I would be almost guaranteed to have a GF in no time. I say this because I interview very well and a date is basically an interview

Says who? I get a lot of pleasure out of making women (or men) feel good when I talk to them. Again, I've been complimented a billion times in my life for being an extremely nice guy. That doesn't happen to takers

I've been rejected a couple times this year. It didn't destroy me

I'm honestly just as scared of success as I am of rejection. I have a lot of issues from my past

She feel rejected? She's an attractive young woman - I was probably the 30th guy she gave her number to that day. Trust me, she does not feel rejected in the slightest bit
Too funny.

Last edited by zentropa; 12-09-2012 at 03:20 PM..

Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
It's true. Date = interview

An interview is much more formal and structured but the purpose of both is about the same - just trying to figure out if both parties are compatible with 1 another

Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Too funny.

You prove nothing there

BTW I've had 2 of my friend's girlfriends tell me to my face that I am a great person and I would be the perfect boyfriend because of the way I act and treat people

Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
It's all good, I'm steadily increasing my income and finding new ways of making dough. Money is not a concern
That's good.....because your stripper is going to spend every last dollar of that increasing income.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Where did I say that?

I consider myself an attractive man. I consider myself to be on the same playing field with the vast majority of attractive women - that's all I was talking about
You said in another one of your posts that you never see women more attractive than you. You also talk about how attractive you are a lot. No worries - I just find it humorous!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:
I went to a strip club last night with my friends after we went out drinking and I got dances from this 1 girl who I had a ton of fun with. I was a little nervous at first but then I became very comfortable and had a total blast for a good 30 minutes. This stripper kept complimenting me over and over and over again in every way imaginable - she kept complimenting me on my face, body, for being nice, being interesting, etc... At the end of the night, she gave me her number and her real name. I don't think strippers are generally allowed to give their phone numbers because that can be construed as prostitution and strip clubs ban their girls from doing that in most cases

Anyways, the whole night was awesome just because of the huge ego boost. Should I even call or text this girl? I would never do anything long term with her but she was a lot of fun

I couldn't possibly tell you what her mindset is/ was. It appears that she has taken a liking to you, then again, I wasn't there so I am only going off of what you have told me. But she sounds interested. I know that strippers aren't going to give out there number unless they liked you or had some ulterior motive. There not even supposed to leave with you. But some do. Bottom line is if a girl likes a guy, then they are willing to take the chance of giving you their number. I would call her if you liked her too. What is there to lose? She strips for cash anything else is speculatory on us. She could be working her way through school for all of us know, or she could just like sex. Let's be real, which if is the case, awesome!

Anyhow, give her a chance. I dated a stripper once who volunteered to give up her job for me to be with her. I wasn't that into her, so I wouldn't allow her to quit her job for that, but they're girls too. Everybody's looking for love. Sometimes in the wrong places.

Old 12-09-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
You prove nothing there

BTW I've had 2 of my friend's girlfriends tell me to my face that I am a great person and I would be the perfect boyfriend because of the way I act and treat people
And yet NONE of these people wants to set you up with their friends

Old 12-09-2012, 01:56 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
I get a lot of pleasure out of making women (or men) feel good when I talk to them.
But you've told us umpteen times you're simply not able to talk to women (work context doesn't count).

Old 12-09-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And yet NONE of these people wants to set you up with their friends
Both are late 20s and don't have any cute single young friends that work for what I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You said in another one of your posts that you never see women more attractive than you. You also talk about how attractive you are a lot. No worries - I just find it humorous!
I said that I almost never see women who are out of my "league" - IE where us dating would look ridiculous

Attractiveness is subjective to a certain degree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships