Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men, would you rather date an ex-stripper with 2 partners or a woman with 15 partners
Ex-stripper with 2 partners 24 54.55%
Woman with 15 partners 20 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 11:21 AM

904 posts, read 1,381,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Ignorance isnt the same as not caring.
I'm vastly entertained that you seem to be trying to make this into something it's not.

I generally say what I mean and mean what I say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 11:30 AM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Ignorance isnt the same as not caring.
Obviously he knows his wife has a sexual past. He's not ignorant of that fact.

Since he chooses not to press for more information about it indicates that he doesn't care. I'm sure if he wanted to know, he would by now. They've been married a long time. Why would he all of a sudden start caring if he didn't before?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM

904 posts, read 1,381,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post

Since he chooses not to press for more information about it indicates that he doesn't care. I'm sure if he wanted to know, he would by now. They've been married a long time. Why would he all of a sudden start caring if he didn't before?
Thanks kimbo.

In the interest of clarity, my ex and I were married along time. My wife and I have been together not quite two years and married only 4.5 months.

You are exactly correct, though. I know she has a past. She's answered every questions I've ever asked, just as I've answered every question she's ever asked.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:50 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,725,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
One would hope not, as that would be a pretty simple fact.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:51 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
This is a variant of "would you rather" discussion I had with some friends. Let's assume that both are 27. They are not drug addicts. The ex-stripper worked in a topless strip club with limited contact (no touching of breasts) for two years. She had two serious boyfriends before she worked there. The other woman had two one-night stands. The question is about serious dating, not just sex.
If you are dating a woman who is great in bed, you should say a silent "thank you" to all the men she slept with before you, regardless of their number and regardless of what your GF does for a living. People don't get good at sex without practice.

Old 12-10-2012, 05:54 PM

109 posts, read 136,876 times
Stripper probably more attractive , thats what I would go with

Old 12-10-2012, 07:59 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,852,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bvb_Bryan View Post
Stripper probably more attractive , thats what I would go with

Oh puhleeze!

Apparently you have never been to some of the strip clubs I have...

Old 12-10-2012, 08:00 PM

[quote=RogersParkGuy;27288253]If you are dating a woman who is great in bed, you should say a silent "thank you" to all the men she slept with before you, regardless of their number and regardless of what your GF does for a living. People don't get good at sex without practice.[/quote]

Amen. You get extra points for being a smart cookie.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Poll for men: see disregard

Why are all these caveats placed on women? You would never see a poll like this from women about men: Mean Cheater or Nice Cheater, LOL. They always find a way to break a woman down to her sex partners regardless of everything else. Typical.

Exactly. Where do these crazy Puritans come from? Are they really that insecure that they can't deal with a woman who has had sex with more than two people?

There is another thread where some poor soul is talking about her sexless marriage and says she was a virgin prior to her wedding night. Why would ANYONE advocate that in this day and age? Now she is stuck with someone who has no interest in her. If she had slept around a little, several people (husband, kids, herself) would be in a much better and healthier state of mind.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:09 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
Exactly. Where do these crazy Puritans come from? Are they really that insecure that they can't deal with a woman who has had sex with more than two people?

There is another thread where some poor soul is talking about her sexless marriage and says she was a virgin prior to her wedding night. Why would ANYONE advocate that in this day and age? Now she is stuck with someone who has no interest in her. If she had slept around a little, several people (husband, kids, herself) would be in a much better and healthier state of mind.

Okay well you and I are not on the same page at all, LOL. I am a virgin and advocate people doing whatever they want as far as these matters are concerned. I don't beleive women should have to kowtow to what men want when men don't do it for them. I don't see them limiting their sex partners so women will want them.... I don't agree with most of what these people do, but oh well, such is life....Um, I don't know why someone is a 'poor soul' because they have a sexless marriage, if that's what the 2 people want. Pushing this idea that people who sleep around are healthier, smarter, better, heroic or whatever, is B.S. and I'm the last person who's going to side with you on that one. So sorry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships