Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Men, would you rather date an ex-stripper with 2 partners or a woman with 15 partners
Ex-stripper with 2 partners 24 54.55%
Woman with 15 partners 20 45.45%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 08:15 PM

799 posts, read 1,549,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Okay well you and I are not on the same page at all, LOL. I am a virgin and advocate people doing whatever they want as far as these matters are concerned. I don't beleive women should have to kowtow to what men want when men don't do it for them. I don't see them limiting their sex partners so women will want them.... I don't agree with most of what these people do, but oh well, such is life....Um, I don't know why someone is a 'poor soul' because they have a sexless marriage, if that's what the 2 people want. Pushing this idea that people who sleep around are healthier, smarter, better, heroic or whatever, is B.S. and I'm the last person who's going to side with you on that one. So sorry.

I read the post about the woman in the sexless marriage. I think the PP was just saying that you should try out the merchandise before making the purchase. I feel sorry for her too. She did not want that. But that is another thread which I am sure you can read if you want.

But in this thread WHO CARES. Its foolishness to even ask these questions when you don't want to know the answer.

I do think that people who have more sex (and do it safely) are healthier and happier. Lots of evidence for this.
10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 09:23 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
If you are dating a woman who is great in bed, you should say a silent "thank you" to all the men she slept with before you, regardless of their number and regardless of what your GF does for a living. People don't get good at sex without practice.
Why are we assuming it takes sex with numerous other men to learn how to satisfy one in particular? Maybe some men are satisfied with their wives'/girlfriends' sexual performance because they found a woman who wanted to satisfy them and stuck with her as she got better and better?

Do you have to practice with more than just one basketball to be good at shooting hoops?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,481,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Do you have to practice with more than just one basketball to be good at shooting hoops?
No, but you should practice with more than just one other player.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:34 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,335,594 times
Is the fact that Woman A is a stripper supposed to be some sort of deal breaker for most guys?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:38 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,730,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
I read the post about the woman in the sexless marriage. I think the PP was just saying that you should try out the merchandise before making the purchase. I feel sorry for her too. She did not want that. But that is another thread which I am sure you can read if you want.

But in this thread WHO CARES. Its foolishness to even ask these questions when you don't want to know the answer.

I do think that people who have more sex (and do it safely) are healthier and happier. Lots of evidence for this.
10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

I didn't read the post about the woman in the sexless marriage, b/c I don't remember seeing it. Obviously if you don't want that situation, don't get into it or get out of it if need be. But this 'test the merchandise' stuff is just as ridiculous. I know some women who had their merchandise tested numerous times and no man has felt compelled to buy. Big surprise there.

I was going off of his assumption that 2 people who have decided to not have sex, just must not be happy in that scenario. Well sorry to break it to him there's asexual couples who are doing just that......

Good for the evidence for it. People will always come up with great reasons for things they enjoy and the downside being less important for the things they don't, that's nothing new.... But don't assume two people can't be happy and okay in a sexless arrangement, just because it's not your personal choice.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I think it's likely that the woman with 15 partners is being honest about her past, while the ex-stripper is not.
Don't be so sure. Being a stripper doesn't necessarily mean a woman has a lot of experience. In fact, I had a friend who was an exotic dancer and she was surprisingly a bit of a prude when it came to actual sex.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:52 PM

Quote:
To shoot hoops, no, you don't.

Old 12-10-2012, 09:54 PM

502 posts, read 717,510 times
Most American women have had at least 15 partners.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:03 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,387,103 times
Quote:
Not at all. All you need to practice with to please one person is that one person. And losing someone that can't wait for you to get "good" at the "game" is virtually no loss at all, IMHO.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:49 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fightforlove View Post
Most American women have had at least 15 partners.
By what age? I would think that is relevant. Are we just talking about single women in big cities?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships