Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM

681 posts, read 618,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlguy39 View Post
Exactly. I sound like an idiot on the relationship section because of recent events. I come here asking for more advice than I give, but have so much wisdom from what I've learned in my relationships, specifically from my divorce. I also read a ton on relationships/general psychology. Maybe I need to start sharing more of my knowledge so people won't think I'm a fool. I'm actually really great in relationships once I'm in one, its finding the right woman thats the issue, particularly since my divorce. Add to that the career issues, and well, you get the idea.
Oh trust me man, I do. In fact, we are probably in the same boat as I seem to be able to give decent advice but when it comes to my own problems well that's another story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Currently in Austin but I've lived south and north as well.

Probably because I told you.
I have been in north and I have lived in south and southwest. I have been to austin and it's a nice place. I guess about the only thing that I would have against it would be the high rental prices.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:03 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandate_of_Heaven View Post
I have been in north and I have lived in south and southwest. I have been to austin and it's a nice place. I guess about the only thing that I would have against it would be the high rental prices.
Rent in South East Austin seems to be relatively cheap compared to other options.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:09 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
You can find some decent prices on apartments. My friend just snagged a place for a really good price in north Austin. You just have to look.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Rent in South East Austin seems to be relatively cheap compared to other options.
Oh ok, yeah when I went to Austin I did get a little freaked out because there were a bunch of homeless and I even saw two fight over a street corner!

Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
You can find some decent prices on apartments. My friend just snagged a place for a really good price in north Austin. You just have to look.
I guess I should. My friend knows someone who went up there and the best that they could find job wise was a manger at a gym making like 11-14 dollars an hour and I heard that doesn't get you far at all..

Old 12-11-2012, 07:12 PM

11,865 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Quote:
Oh ok, yeah when I went to Austin I did get a little freaked out because there were a bunch of homeless and I even saw two fight over a street corner!
South East Austin has the same issues, just a different element. I don't advise anything east.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,302 times
Quote:
South East Austin has the same issues, just a different element. I don't advise anything east.
Neither does the webpage I'm working on but it's cheap

Onion Creek is ok, no?

Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,447,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
I've been thinking about this....and I'd be very interested in meeting some of the characters on this forum in person. I'm just curious if everybody is the way they portray themselves.

Sadly, I've made some attempts at this to no avail.

Has anybody else had similar interest?
I have actually met two people from the forum. One had the same personality but did not look anything like I thought and one had a very mild/shy personality vs. the one displayed on the forum. But what heck it was fun meeting them both.

I have folks on several other CD forums that I would like to meet. One I was very close to meeting another one but she suddenly passed away in Oct.

I think am misunderstood a lot on some of the forums but many people definitely get who I am.

In person I am usually animated, feisty and smiling.

Old 12-11-2012, 07:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'd totally do you
Haha.Um thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships