Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 08:11 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,984,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Yep that is probably why you snooped, you forced your own hand. You knew all along this dude wasn't going to work out so you looked for the proof. Next time you will hopefully trust yourself and not invest any time in a guy you know isn't quite right. I would view this as a positive.
Lol...maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
It almost sounds like it is.

I think I'd be more concerned about him being secretive.
We'll see come Monday...

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Who says complete strangers can't help you feel a little better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2012, 11:33 PM

52,202 posts, read 52,636,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post
Fast Facts

• Gay and bisexual men are more severely affected by HIV than any other group in the United States (US).
  • Among all gay and bisexual men, blacks/African Americans bear the greatest disproportionate burden of HIV.
  • From 2006 to 2009, HIV infections among young black/African American gay and bisexual men increased 48%.

Fast facts.

Most serial killers are middle aged white males.

Does that make me a serial killer?? As I'm a white middle aged male.

Take your homophobia and hit the friggin bricks........

Old 12-15-2012, 11:42 PM

662 posts, read 1,259,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Fast facts.

Most serial killers are middle aged white males.

Does that make me a serial killer?? As I'm a white middle aged male.

Take your homophobia and hit the friggin bricks........
Sounds like your panties are a tad tight

Old 12-15-2012, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Sounds like your panties are a tad tight
Whatever , you're the one quoting stats to justify your bigotry, seen it a million times... sorta adds an air of legitimacy to the argument....... at least people like you hope so..........

Old 12-15-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Whatever , you're the one quoting stats to justify your bigotry, seen it a million times... sorta adds an air of legitimacy to the argument....... at least people like you hope so..........
Maybe you should go to the CDC website and tell me what you find there

Old 12-15-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Maybe you should go to the CDC website and tell me what you find there

LOL, again with the stats......

People that are homophobic LOVE to quote those kinds of stats.... I stand by my previous statements about homophobia.... LOL, I just wish these people would at least admit that they don't like gays..... It's just so much more socially acceptable to sound like you're concerned about health and trot out the old CDC statistics on AIDS.

I'm done......

Old 12-15-2012, 11:56 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I've been dating a guy for a several months now who I truly have grown to care about.

For some reason, something prompted me to randomly search his online dating profile username and when I did a couple of startling things came up. For one, in 2007, he was in a 5 year relationship with another women who used to use "toys" on him.

Apparently this is normal? I didn't know this, but a lot of couples do it.

Also, they both considered "corrective" surgery for one another to have opposite parts. And that he was interested in gay men and transgendered men (?). I'm guessing he was interested in becoming a woman and she the guy.

I guess I snooped? But this was all available from a google search. Our relationship hasn't been the best and he always seems half in & half out. One day he will want to be with me and the next he has to think about it.

When I was staying by his house one day, I was putting my clothes in a drawer and came across some 1x-2x Lingerie. I asked him and he told me that he likes sexy lingerie. He put it in his closet. I didn't think anything of it, but now. It makes me wonder if it was for him because of the size.

Should I address my findings with him? He will be back in town on Monday.
It sounds like it is already an issue and you already don't trust him so break it off with him immediately and move on to someone you do trust who you won't "snoop" about on google or anywhere else like their dresser drawer where you have no business being anyway unless you are the maid putting away his laundry.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
LOL, again with the stats......

People that are homophobic LOVE to quote those kinds of stats.... I stand by my previous statements about homophobia.... LOL, I just wish these people would at least admit that they don't like gays..... It's just so much more socially acceptable to sound like you're concerned about health and trot out the old CDC statistics on AIDS.

I'm done......
Stats don't lie,I'm not sure why you think the Center For Disease Control has an agenda.

Old 12-16-2012, 12:52 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,761,776 times
Quote:
Stats don't lie,I'm not sure why you think the Center For Disease Control has an agenda.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:57 AM

1,922 posts, read 3,984,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
It sounds like it is already an issue and you already don't trust him so break it off with him immediately and move on to someone you do trust who you won't "snoop" about on google or anywhere else like their dresser drawer where you have no business being anyway unless you are the maid putting away his laundry.
Only thing I mentioned snooping about was searching his username in Google.

Last edited by nj21; 12-16-2012 at 06:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships