Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 07:13 AM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
There's no point in trying to do anything anymore. I try, try, try, and try, again and again and still fail at life. I know other people who are in the same boat as me, one of my female friends, has a high school diaploma, degree, drives, has her own van, but doesn't have a job, and also still lives at home with her parents, brother, and she's 23. And she stays at home a lot too. So whats the difference between her and me?
That's the difference between she and you. Your friend won't be hurting for job options due to lack of education, you will. Your friend is autonomous, and since you brought up that she has her own vehicle and a license, I can only assume that you do not - which means that you are completely dependent on your parents. At 25. You are not a child, and you should really stop living like one.

Why do you only shower once per week? If you think formal education is stupid, why don't you go to a trade school instead? What, exactly, do you have to bring to a relationship aside from dependence? And again, why do you only shower once per week?

Old 12-24-2012, 01:18 PM

548 posts, read 891,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzled View Post
That's the difference between she and you. Your friend won't be hurting for job options due to lack of education, you will. Your friend is autonomous, and since you brought up that she has her own vehicle and a license, I can only assume that you do not - which means that you are completely dependent on your parents. At 25. You are not a child, and you should really stop living like one.

Why do you only shower once per week? If you think formal education is stupid, why don't you go to a trade school instead? What, exactly, do you have to bring to a relationship aside from dependence? And again, why do you only shower once per week?
Becuz any type of schooling is a waste of time and money. And I can bring a lot to a relationship.

I shower once a week because I see no point in showering everyday if I don't even go out everyday.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:25 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:
Becuz any type of schooling is a waste of time and money. And I can bring a lot to a relationship.

I shower once a week because I see no point in showering everyday if I don't even go out everyday.
WHAT IN THE EFF??????

Gurl, you must stink like a polecat.

Also, why don't you go out every day?

You live with people, don't you care about being offensive to them?

Uh uh, oh no, just wayyyy past wrong.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:32 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,272,868 times
Quote:

You can bring a lot of stink and sittin on your azz from the sounds of things!

No wonder you can't find a man!

What, exactly, do you have to offer someone???????!!!!?

Last edited by MsAnnThrope; 12-24-2012 at 01:56 PM..

Old 12-24-2012, 01:32 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,831,744 times
Quote:
Alright, I've had enough with humans. I'm done with you all.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:40 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,043,463 times
Quote:

Old 12-24-2012, 01:51 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:

Man.......

I don't get it....

Old 12-24-2012, 01:53 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Quote:
Well how do I know IF a guy is interested in me then?
When someone is interested you will know by their actions. They will call, they will message, they will make plans with you and follow through. In short...When a person is interested in you...you will not have any doubts. Wait for that person before throwing all your eggs into one basket. I do not feel this man is interested. There are many ways for him to have responded to you during that period of silence that he blames on his phone being off. Also, do you really want to become involved w/ someone who has to wait weeks to pay his phone bill??
I think he was involved w/ someone else during that time...and you continuing to contact him became his "Ace in the hole" The person he visits w/ when the one he wants isn't available. You certainly deserve a person dedicated to you alone. I could be wrong here, but these are my guesses based on your post, and my life experiences.
Spend time w/ folks who treat you well, and go out of their way to do so. Don;t waste time and energy on anyone you have to guess about. Play the field....find out which type guy interests you. Have a good Holiday

Old 12-24-2012, 01:54 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,108,604 times
Quote:

You shower ONCE a week?? You can't even bring good hygiene into a relationship.

Old 12-24-2012, 01:57 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
You shower ONCE a week?? You can't even bring good hygiene into a relationship.
I can see missing a day, especially if you haven't been out plowing the fields, but a week....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships